6 guests, 2 bedrooms
Starting from $470 / 2 nights
8 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Urban design Chalet, located on the shores of Lake Clermoustier (about 1 hour from Montreal), ideal to unwind with friends and relax in nature.
The chalet boasts a stunning 180-degree view of the lake and woods thanks to an entire south-facing facade made of glass. Enjoy total comfort in a beautifully designed wood and glass cottage with fun activities to enjoy at the lake, in the countryside and nearby. Unlimited High-Speed Internet included.
In Spring and Summer, you can use the hot tub, go kayaking or out in a pedal boat, swim in the lake, go fishing for grey trout and bass, go hiking, have campfires, visit Arbraska, Spa La Source at Rawdon or play a round or two at the Esterel Golf Club (10 mins away).
In Winter, you can use the hot tub, go skating on our lake, go cross-country skiing or downhill skiing at Val St-Côme or Montcalm, visit Spa La Source at Rawdon or simply take a walk through the countryside (with or without snowshoes) to enjoy the beautiful nearby landscape.
Finally, the luxury you deserve in a design environment on a beautiful lake in the wilderness:
- Private Dock with chairs to relax, kayak, pedal boat and six life jackets (note: Lake Clermoustier is an ecological lake with no motor boat).
- Hot tub for 6 persons (year-round), terrace with corner bar area and outside fireplace, including firewood (Spring-Autumn) ;
- Veranda: Fully furnished and under cover (Spring-Autumn), gas BBQ (year-round);
- Living room: Fully furnished with fireplace (working October-March), HD TV, DVD player and FM/Bluetooth Sound system;
- Dining Room for 8 persons;
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with a dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, pans, toaster, dishes, strainer, fondue sets, raclette for 8, a Nespresso machine with milk frother, and drinking water from the town;
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms (2 with King-sized beds, and 2 with Queen-sized beds);
- Two (2) spacious bathrooms, fitted with freestanding bath and glass showers ;
- Home movie theater with 60'' TV screen, Bose sound system & DVD player;
- 2nd fridge available to store your food;
- 2 baby playpens and 2 baby seat boosters available;
- Bedding is provided in all bedrooms including duvets; bath towels are provided but guests should bring their own towels for hot tub / lake;
- Washer/dryer for laundry in the basement;
- The chalet has air conditioning and is protected by a security alarm system;
- Unlimited High Speed Internet connexion included
No smoking and pets allowed under conditions.
The Chalet DesignPur is classified 4 stars **** by the CITQ (Corporation de l'industrie Touristique du Québec) since 2014.
Last updated: December 4, 2022
Hiking or snowshoeing, on site, in our 5 trails near the lake (beginner to professional level).
Activities at short distance from the cottage (in 15 to 30 minutes) :
SPA 6 seats, Cross-country skiing, Snowshoeing, Ice skating on our lake, Walk in nature. Horseback riding, Skiing at Montcalm or Val ST-Come, Snowshoeing, Dog sledding rides, Snow Slides, SPA La Source at Rawdon, etc..
SPA 6 seats, Swimming, kayak, paddle boat, fishing, walks in nature. Golf, Theater, Horseback riding, Walks in Ouareau Forest, Mountain Biking, La Source SPA or Arbraska activities in Rawdon.More info
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer, Visa, Master Card
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
IMPORTANT: Note that prices vary depending on the season (high/medium/low season). The rates displayed above are therefore an approximate price range. For a more accurate quote, please go to our website (click on the orange "Book Now" button), select your specific dates and indicate the exact number of people (adults/children).
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .