Valid from 1 to December 20, 2019
Get $100 rebate on any booking during the week in December. Book now and enjoy the cottage later!
- 8 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 2 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2,000 sf
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 20,000 sf
Chalet DesignPur (lakefront)
The Chalet DesignPur on the lake: a setting of light in full nature!
Modern and pure design Chalet built for deep relaxation, the Chalet DesignPur is located in Chertsey, only 75 minutes far from Montreal. It is facing the ecological lake Clermoustier (no motor engines) and has a stunning 180 degrees view of the lake and woods since his entire south facade is made of glass. The total comfort in a beautiful minimalist design chalet with Wi-Fi, fun activities at the lake, on the field or nearby!
Spring / Summer: hot tub for 6 persons, kayaks, pedalboat, swimming at the lake, fishing (trout gray or bass), campfire on a magnificent outdoor terrace with a bar, hiking in one of our 5 trails on the estate or activities in Arbraska, SPA La Source in Rawdon or Golf Estérel, etc.
Fall / Winter: hot tub on site, hiking / snowshoeing in one of our 5 onsite trails to admire the landscape that surrounds us, ice-skating on our lake, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing in Val St-Côme or Montcalm, SPA The Source or dog sled in Rawdon, etc.
Finally the comfort you deserve in a spacious, comfortable and upscale design chalet right on the edge of a beautiful lake in the middle of nature (non-smoking and no pets):
- Large totally private dock with chairs to relax, 2 kayak and 1 pedal boat (+ 6 life jackets)
- Hot tub for 6 persons (4 seasons);- 3 season terrace with bar area and outdoor fireplace (wood supplied)
- Veranda 3 seasons (covered and all furnished)
- Propane BBQ (functional all year round)
- Living room with fireplace (Nov. to March)
- HD TV, Blu-Ray player and FM sound system with Bluetooth connection for your IPad / IPhone
- Dining room for 8 persons
- Fully equipped linear kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, crockery, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue dishes, raclette for 8, filter coffee and Nespresso with milk frother, drinking water of the city, etc ...
- Two (2) full and spacious bathrooms with freestanding bath and glass showers (towels are not provided)
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms (2 King + 2 Queen beds)
- Bedding provided (sheets and duvets)
- Home theater with 60 "screen, BOSE sound system and DVD available
- 2nd fridge in the basement
- For families with babies: 2 baby beds (parks) and 2 booster seats included
- All cleaning products are provided. Washer / dryer in the basement
- The chalet has central heating with air conditioning and is protected by an alarm system
Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation (CITQ): 4-star certified chalet.
Beautiful cottage !
We appreciate the effort that you took in setting up this cottage. You took care of every little detail. The inside as well as the outside made us feel at home. Thank youValentina Stancescu, Toronto
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Clermoustier (50pi du bord du lac / 50ft from lake waterfront)
- Golf course: Golf L'Estérel (25km)
- Ski Hill: Montcalm (15km)
Hiking or snowshoeing, on site, in our 5 trails near the lake (beginner to professional level).
Activities at short distance from the cottage (in 15 to 30 minutes) :
- Regional Park of Ouareau Forest www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Resort Montcalm www.skimontcalm.com or Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha www.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club Ste-Béatrix www.golfste-beatrix.qc.ca
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
SPA 6 seats, Cross-country skiing, Snowshoeing, Ice skating on our lake, Walk in nature. Horseback riding, Skiing at Montcalm or Val ST-Come, Snowshoeing, Dog sledding rides, Snow Slides, SPA La Source at Rawdon, etc..
SPA 6 seats, Swimming, kayak, paddle boat, fishing, walks in nature. Golf, Theater, Horseback riding, Walks in Ouareau Forest, Mountain Biking, La Source SPA or Arbraska activities in Rawdon.
2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Fall (price for 4 pers.)
September 8, 2019 to November 1, 2019
$1,000 $975 $1,500 $2,250 Low season (price for 4 pers.)
November 1, 2019 to December 20, 2019
$850 $700 $800 $1,700 Christmas & New Year's Eve (4 ppl)
December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020
- - - $3,500 Winter (Price for 4 pers.)
January 5, 2020 to February 28, 2020
$900 $790 $990 $1,800 Spring Break (price for 4 pers.)
February 28, 2020 to March 15, 2020
- - - $2,800 Low season (price for 4 pers.)
March 15, 2020 to May 1, 2020
$850 $700 $900 $1,700 Spring (price for 4 pers.)
May 1, 2020 to June 21, 2020
$1,000 $975 $1,250 $2,250 Summer (price for 4 pers.)
June 21, 2020 to September 6, 2020
- - $2,000 $3,000
- Prices for 4 persons. Add $100 per additional person for the weekend and $75 per additional person for the 5 week nights;
- Applicable taxes to be added (15% TPS+TVQ and 3.5% lodging tax);
- Minimum of 3 week nights & 7 nights in high summer season.
- Payment mode: a reservation deposit of 50% is required at signature (either by credit card or by e-Interac transfer), to secure your booking in our rental calendar . This deposit is non-refundable. The payment of the balance & a refundable security deposit are payable by credit card or by e-Interac transfer 15 days before the arrival date. The security deposit will be fully refunded within 24-48hr after departure, if no damage is found and if the chalet is in the same condition as on arrival.
- IMPORTANT: Strict control of the number of occupants is applied and the tanquility of the place has to be maintained at all times (no party animal). Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 10pm. We will not hesitate to retain the whole security deposit in case of excessive noise after 10pm and/or night time noise;
- The arrival time is after 6pm and departure time is before 11am.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet DesignPur (lakefront)
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- $850 - $1,000
- 3 nights
- $700 - $975
- 5 nights
- $800 - $2,000
- 7 nights
- $1,700 - $3,500
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 6, 2019