MAY PROMOTION : only $850 for 5 week nights (from Sunday to Friday, valid for a group up to 4 persons). Enjoy the Chalet DesignPur with its panoramic view on the lake and spa for 6!
- 8 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 2 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2,000 sf
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 20,000 sf
Chalet DesignPur (lakefront)
The Chalet DesignPur at the edge of the lake: a setting of light in full nature!
Modern and pure design Chalet built for deep relaxation, the Chalet DesignPur is located in Chertsey, only 75 minutes far from Montreal. It is facing the ecological lake Clermoustier (no motor engines) and has a stunning 180 degrees view of the lake and woods since his entire south facade is made of glass. The total comfort in a beautiful minimalist design chalet with fun activities at the lake, on the field or nearby!
Spring / Summer: hot tub for 6 persons, kayaks, pedalboat, swimming at the lake, fishing (trout gray or bass), campfire on a magnificent outdoor terrace with a bar, hiking in one of our 5 trails on the estate or activities in Arbraska, SPA La Source in Rawdon or Golf Estérel, etc.
Fall / Winter: hot tub on site, hiking / snowshoeing in one of our 5 onsite trails to admire the landscape that surrounds us, ice-skating on our lake, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing in Val St-Côme or Montcalm, SPA The Source or dog sled in Rawdon, etc.
Finally the comfort you deserve in a spacious, comfortable and upscale design chalet right on the edge of a beautiful lake in the middle of nature (non-smoking and no pets):
- Large totally private dock with chairs to relax, 2 kayak and 1 pedal boat (+ 6 life jackets)
- Hot tub for 6 persons (4 seasons);- 3 season terrace with bar area and outdoor fireplace (wood supplied)
- Veranda 3 seasons (covered and all furnished)
- Propane BBQ (functional all year round)
- Living room with fireplace (Nov. to March)
- HD TV, Blu-Ray player and FM sound system with Bluetooth connection for your IPad / IPhone
- Dining room for 8 persons
- Fully equipped linear kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, crockery, cutlery, pots, toaster, fondue dishes, raclette for 8, filter coffee and Nespresso with milk frother, drinking water of the city, etc ...
- Two (2) full and spacious bathrooms with freestanding bath and glass showers (towels are not provided)
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms (2 King + 2 Queen beds)
- Bedding provided (sheets and duvets)
- Home theater with 60 "screen, BOSE sound system and DVD available
- 2nd fridge in the basement
- For families with babies: 2 baby beds (parks) and 2 booster seats included
- All cleaning products are provided. Washer / dryer in the basement
- The chalet has central heating with air conditioning and is protected by an alarm system
Quebec Tourism Industry Corporation (CITQ): 4-star certified chalet.
Beautiful cottage !
We appreciate the effort that you took in setting up this cottage. You took care of every little detail. The inside as well as the outside made us feel at home. Thank youValentina Stancescu, Toronto
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Clermoustier (50pi du bord du lac / 50ft from lake waterfront)
- Golf course: Golf L'Estérel (25km)
- Ski Hill: Montcalm (15km)
Hiking or snowshoeing, on site, in our 5 trails near the lake (beginner to professional level).
Activities at short distance from the cottage (in 15 to 30 minutes) :
- Regional Park of Ouareau Forest www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Resort Montcalm www.skimontcalm.com or Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha www.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club Ste-Béatrix www.golfste-beatrix.qc.ca
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
SPA 6 seats, Cross-country skiing, Snowshoeing, Ice skating on our lake, Walk in nature. Horseback riding, Skiing at Montcalm or Val ST-Come, Snowshoeing, Dog sledding rides, Snow Slides, SPA La Source at Rawdon, etc..
SPA 6 seats, Swimming, kayak, paddle boat, fishing, walks in nature. Golf, Theater, Horseback riding, Walks in Ouareau Forest, Mountain Biking, La Source SPA or Arbraska activities in Rawdon.
2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Winter 2018 (Price for 4 pers.)
January 1, 2018 to March 4, 2018
800 $ 700 $ 850 $ 1700 $ Spring Break (price for 8 pers.)
March 4, 2018 to March 18, 2018
- - - 2800 $ Low season (price for 4 pers.)
March 18, 2018 to April 29, 2018
800 $ 700 $ 750 $ 1700 $ Spring (price for 4 pers.)
April 29, 2018 to July 1, 2018
850 $ 750 $ 800 $ 1800 $ Summer 2018 (price for 4 pers.)
July 1, 2018 to September 9, 2018
- - - 2800 $ Fall 2018 (price for 4 pers.)
September 9, 2018 to October 28, 2018
850 $ 750 $ 800 $ 1800 $ Low season 2018 (price for 4 pers.)
October 28, 2018 to December 23, 2018
800 $ 700 $ 750 $ 1700 $ Christmas & New Year's Eve (8 ppl)
December 23, 2018 to January 6, 2019
- - - 3200 $
- Prices for 4 persons. Add $100 per additional person for the weekend and $75 per additional person for the 5 week nights;
- Applicable taxes to be added (15% TPS+TVQ and 3.5% lodging tax);
- Minimum of 3 week nights & 7 nights in high summer season.
- Reservation deposit of 50% is required, per E-Interac Transfer, to secure your booking (non-refundable deposit);
- Balance of payment & the refundable Security deposit of 750$ are also payable by Interac Transfer 15 days before arrival date. The security deposit will be fully refunded by Interac, at departure time, if no damage is found and if the chalet is in the same condition as on arrival. Forgotten or unclaimed items will be thrown;
- IMPORTANT: Strict control of the number of occupants is applied and the tanquility of the place has to be maintained at all times (no party animal). Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 10pm. We will not hesitate to retain the whole security deposit in case of excessive noise after 10pm and/or night time noise;
- The arrival time is after 6pm and departure time is before 11am.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet DesignPur (lakefront)
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- 800 $ - 850 $
- 3 nights
- 700 $ - 750 $
- 5 nights
- 750 $ - 850 $
- 7 nights
- 1700 $ - 3200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 17, 2018