Valid from 6 to November 30, 2019
Enjoy Chalet Villa Bianca for only $850 (instead of $950) for 5 weeks nights in November! Hot tub and dry sauna included (*price valid for 4)
Valid from 1 to December 20, 2019
Get $100 rebate on any booking during the week in December. Book now and enjoy the cottage later!
- 8 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 1 queen size bed, 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1650 sf
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 45,000 sf
Chalet Villa Bianca Spa & river
Superb urban Villa with its contemporary design, located at 5 minutes from the village of St-Alphonse-Rodriguez with an access to L'Assomption river (within 1 minute drive down the hill), where you have access to a private beach to swim and 2 kayaks included. It is the only contemporary villa in the domain who has incredible views of nature. Peaceful location on a wooded land of 45 000 ft2. Wi-Fi included.
The Villa Bianca has breathtaking views of the mountains with its large windows from ceiling to the floor. The villa has 2 floors with 2 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 8 people very comfortably.
Exterior landscaping offers parking for 4 cars, a SPA 6 seats on a large terrace with outdoor dining, a sectionnal sofa under a gazebo, gas BBQ functional all year and an outdoor fireplace (wood supplied). You will also find an outdoor dry sauna for 8 persons.
On the main floor, there is a coatroom at the entrance, a relaxing area with 2 chairs/single beds very comfortable, a cozy living room with HD TV, Express VU, Blu-Ray player, Sound system with Bluetooth connection to your smartphone music. You will find a kitchen/dining room fully equipped (Keurig & Nespresso coffee machines) with a view of the mountains, a bathroom with shower and a washer/dryer area (bath towels are not supplied). There is also a large bedroom with a King size bed and a Queen size bed on a mezzanine and the spectacular view on the surrounding valley again.
On the 2nd floor, you will find a master suite including a large bedroom (King size bed) , a private bathroom with freestanding bath and a glass shower, a private balcony with view of the valley + small exterior ethanol fireplace for romantic evenings.
The supplied bedding is made of pure cotton and duvet comforters. The chalet has electric heaters with an air exchanger and is equipped with an independent air conditioning system on each floor. Wi-Fi included.
The Chalet Villa Bianca has been certified 4 stars ** by the Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Québec (CITQ).
*Minimum rental period: 2 Nights per Weekend, 3 nights per Week and 7 nights during high summer season.
*PETS ALLOWED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS
*No noise outside after 10pm and no 'party animals'.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière l'Assomption (0,3km)
- Golf course: Club Golf Ste-Béatrix (8km)
- Ski Hill: St-Come (16km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the river, Fishing (trout and bass), Walks in nature, Exterior fireplace, Bicycle paths close by, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 25 min.) :
- Regional Park of Ouareau Forest www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- led dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Resort Montcalm www.skimontcalm.com or Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha www.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club Ste-Beatrix www.golfstebeatrix.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Fall (prices for 4 pers.)
September 8, 2019 to November 1, 2019
$850 $590 $950 $1,700 Low season (prices for 4 pers.)
November 1, 2019 to December 20, 2019
$690 $490 $790 $1,400 Christmas & New Year's (4 pers.)
December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020
- - - $3,000 Winter (prices for 4 pers.)
January 5, 2020 to February 28, 2020
$750 $490 $850 $1,500 Spring Break (prices for 4 pers.)
February 28, 2020 to March 15, 2020
- - - $2,400 Low season (prices for 4)
March 15, 2020 to May 1, 2020
$690 $490 $790 $1,500 Spring (prices for 4 pers.)
May 1, 2020 to June 21, 2020
$850 $590 $950 $1,700 Summer (prices for 4 pers.)
June 21, 2020 to September 6, 2020
$1,000 - $1,500 $2,000
- Prices for 4 persons. Add $100 per additional person for the weekend and $75 per additional person for the 5 week nights;
- Applicable taxes to be added (15% TPS+TVQ and 3.5% lodging tax);
- Minimum of 3 week nights & 7 nights in high summer season;
- Payment mode: a reservation deposit of 50% is required at signature (either by credit card or by e-Interac transfer), to secure your booking in our rental calendar . This deposit is non-refundable. The payment of the balance & a refundable security deposit are payable by credit card or by e-Interac transfer 15 days before the arrival date. The security deposit will be fully refunded within 24-48hr after departure, if no damage is found and if the chalet is in the same condition as on arrival.
- IMPORTANT: Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied & the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times (no party animals). Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 10pm. We will not hesitate to retain the whole security deposit in case of excessive noise after 10pm and/or nighttime noise;
- Check in time is after 6pm and the check out time is before 1pm.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Villa Bianca Spa & river
Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week-end nights
- $690 - $1,000
- 3 nights
- $490 - $590
- 5 nights
- $790 - $1,500
- 7 nights
- $1,400 - $3,000
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 7, 2019