Valid from 6 to June 30, 2019
Discounts applicable in JUNE on any reservation of 3 to 5 nights during the week or a simple weekend
- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1,100 sf
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 53,000 sf
Superb contemporary chalet with its young urban design, located 5 minutes from the village of Ste-Émilie-de-l'Energie, right on the lake Beaudoin. Our cottage is located in a bucolic area of the Lanaudière region, awarded by nature lovers and hiking cyclists.
This is the only contemporary chalet that has such an incredible view of the lake & nature. Very quiet location on a wooded lot of 53,000 ft2 with no neighbors too close. The chalet on 2 floors has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people comfortably.
The exterior layout offers a private dock with 6 chairs to relax, 2 kayaks, 1 paddle boat and 6 life jackets for adult, a large bench around the outdoor fireplace (wood supplied) near the lake, another large terrace with 2 lounge chairs Zero Gravity and a SPA 6 seats, 2 exterior rocking chairs, a 3 seasons veranda with a functional gas BBQ all year round, parking for 4 cars.
At the ground floor there is a coat closet at the entrance, a large modern kitchen all equipped (kids dishes, Keurig & Nespresso OriginalLine coffee machines) with dining area for 6 persons with a 10 feet ceiling, 1 full bathroom with bath/rain shower (bath towels are not supplied) and 1 beautiful closed bedroom with Queen size bed & canopy.
At the garden level, we find a spacious living room with a full view of the lake, a Sofa bed (double size) and 2 comfortable chairs, HD TV, Bell Express VU, Blu-Ray player, Board games, Sound system with Bluetooth, an Electric fireplace. There is also a large bedroom with a Queen size bed and closet.
All bedding is pure cotton and synthetic duvet. The chalet is heated by electric baseboards. Washer/dryer and vacuum are on site.
Cleaning of the chalet is done, by our maintenance team, after your departure.
Minimum rental period during the week : 3 nights during Low season & 5 nights during High summer season.
NO PETS and NON-SMOKING Environment. No noise outside after 11pm and No 'party animals'.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin (0 km)
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (12 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (20 km)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & paddle boat, Fishing (little trout), Walks in nature, Exterior fireplace, Bicycle paths close by, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 25 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Period of the year 2019 Weekend of 2 nights Weekend of 3 nights 5 Nights Week 7 Nights Week Jan 6 - June 14 499 $ - 650 $ 1,025 $ School Break - - - 1,500 $ June 14 - Sept 22 650 $ - 1,160 $ 1,400 $ Construction Holiday week - - - 1,500 $ Sept 22 - Dec 22 499 $ - 650 $ 1,025 $ Christmas week (Dec 22 - 29) or New Year (Dec 29 - Jan 5) - - - 1,650 $ Standard Weekend - 650 $ - - Holiday Weekend - 750 $ - - Rates are for 4 persons or less, cleaning included (Tax to be added) Extra of 50$ per day per add. person (Maximum = 6 persons) Rates for 4 or 3 week days are available on request Minimum of nights in a week = 3 nights in Low season & 5 nights in High summer season
- A reservation deposit of 50% is required, by Interac e-Transfer, to secure your booking (non-refundable deposit). The final rental payment & a Security deposit of 200$ are also payable by Interac e-Transfer 7 days before arrival date.
- Your security deposit will be fully refunded the day of departure (at the end of the day and after cleaning is completed by our team). It will be refunded by e-Interac transfer, if no damage is found and if the chalet is returned in the same condition as on arrival. Forgotten or unclaimed items will be discarded.
- IMPORTANT: Strict control of the number of occupants is applied and the peace of the place has to be maintained at all times (no party animals). Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 11pm. We will not hesitate to keep the whole security deposit in case of excessive noise and/or nighttime noise.
- Check-in time : After 5pm
- Check-out time : Before 1pm
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 499 $ - 650 $
- 3 nights
- 650 $ - 750 $
- 5 nights
- 650 $ - 1160 $
- 7 nights
- 1025 $ - 1650 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 11, 2019