SPRING DEAL in APRIL & MAY : Weekend at only 425$ from Fri to Sun and 5 week nights at only 625$ from Sun to Fri (rates for 4 pers or less). COME TO RELAX IN THIS BEAUTIFUL URBAN CHALET with VIEW on nature FACING lake Beaudoin.
- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1,100 sf
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 53,000 sf
Superb contemporary chalet with its young urban design, located 5 minutes from the village of Ste-Émilie-de-l'Energie, right on the lake Beaudoin.
This is the only contemporary chalet that has such an incredible view of the lake & nature. Very quiet location on a wooded lot of 53,000 ft2 with no neighbors too close.
The Chalet Kabana_SPA has stunning views in the sun on Lake Beaudoin. The chalet on 2 floors has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 people comfortably.
The exterior layout offers a private dock with 6 chairs to relax, 2 kayaks, 1 paddle boat and 6 life jackets provided, a large bench around the outdoor fireplace (wood supplied) near the lake, another large terrace with 2 lounge chairs Zero Gravity and a SPA 6 seats, 2 exterior rocking chairs, a 3 seasons veranda with a functional gas BBQ all year round, parking for 4 cars.
At the ground floor there is a coat closet at the entrance, a large modern kitchen all equipped (kids dishes, Keurig & Nespresso OriginalLine coffee machines) with dining area for 6 persons with a 10 feet ceiling, 1 full bathroom with bath/rain shower (bath towels are not supplied) and 1 beautiful closed bedroom with Queen size bed & canopy.
At the garden level, we find a spacious living room with a full view of the lake, a Sofa bed (double size) and 2 comfortable chairs, HD TV, Bell Express VU, Blu-Ray player, Board games, Sound system with Bluetooth, an Electric fireplace. There is also a large bedroom with a Queen size bed and closet.
All bedding is pure cotton and synthetic duvet. The chalet is heated by electric baseboards. Washer/dryer and vacuum are on site.
Cleaning of the chalet is done, by our maintenance team, after your departure.
Minimum rental period during the week : 3 nights during Low season & 5 nights during High summer season.
NO PETS and NON-SMOKING Environment. No noise outside after 11pm and No 'party animals'.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Beaudoin (0 km)
- Golf course: St-Jean-de-Matha (12 km)
- Ski Hill: Val St-Côme (20 km)
Massage therapist service on site (reservation required, fees to be paid)
Spring/Summer/Fall : SPA 6 seats, Swimming in the lake, kayak & paddle boat, Fishing (little trout), Walks in nature, Exterior fireplace, Bicycle paths close by, etc...
Winter season : SPA on site, Alpine & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Walks in nature, etc...
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 25 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
Nb of persons Weekend 2 nights (Fri to Sun) Week 5 nights in Low season (Sun to Fri) Week 7 nights in Low season (Sun to Sun) Week 5 nights in High season (Summer) Week 7 nights in High season (Summer) Week School break OR Construction QC Week of Christmas OR New Year 4 persons or less $ 495 $ 820 $ 1,100 $ 1,100 $ 1,300 $ 1,500 $ 1,700 6-5 persons $ 695 $ 1,195 $ 1,600 $ 1,600 $ 1,860 $ 1,990 $ 2,300 INCLUDED Housekeeping at end of your stay is included in our rates
- Applicable taxes to be added. Minimum of nights during the week = 3 nights in Low season & 5 nights in High summer season.
- A reservation deposit of 50% is required, by Interac e-Transfer, to secure your reservation (non-refundable deposit). The final rental payment and a $200 security deposit is also payable by Interac e-Transfer 5 days before arrival.
- Your security deposit will be fully refunded at departure day (once cleanup is completed by our team), by Interac e-Transfer, if no damage is found and the chalet is returned in the same condition as on arrival. Forgotten or unclaimed items will be thrown.
- IMPORTANT: Strict monitoring of the number of occupants is applied & the tranquility of the place must be respected at all times (no party animals). Please note that it is important to keep calm and respect the neighborhood after 11pm. We will not hesitate to keep the whole security deposit in case of excessive noise after 11pm and/or nighttime noise.
- Check-in time : After 5pm
- Check-out time : Before 12pm
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 495 $ - 695 $
- 5 nights
- 820 $ - 1600 $
- 7 nights
- 1100 $ - 1860 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 22, 2018