Quebec City and Area
8 guests, 3 bedrooms
12 person maximum, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
Chalets Plaisirs - Auberge Sainte-Anne
Auberge Sainte-Anne is fully furnished and equipped for your group.
Spacious and historic, this inn was built towards the end of the 19th century and is sure to charm you! Close to services (restaurant, grocery store, pharmacy, etc.)
- 1 minute from the Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica;
- 9 minutes from Mont-Sainte-Anne;
- 8 minutes from Canyon Sainte-Anne;
- 20 minutes from Cap-Tourmente;
- 25 minutes from Montmorency Falls;
- 45 minutes from the Massif de la Petite-Rivière-Saint-François.
Contact us to see availability, prices and to book!
In the cottage
Cottage and land
Last updated: More than 6 months ago
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Visa, Master Card
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
• 35% of the rental cost is required when booking. The balance of the rental is payable thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the stay.
• When the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, full payment is required.
• The non-payment of the rental results in the automatic termination of the reservation and any sum collected will be retained by the lessor as damages.
• All cancellations must be made by written notice addressed to the landlord.
• If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the 35% deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages.
• If the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days preceding the date of the stay, all the sums collected will be kept by the lessor as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be destroyed) .
• In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems in the building (water, electricity, etc.) the lessor's liability would be limited to the rental cost. Unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
• The building can only be used for vacationing purposes.
• The tenant cannot assign his rights under the rental contract or sublet the building.
• If on the day of departure, the tenant does not leave at the time mentioned (provided for in the contract), additional charges will apply.
• The tenant must notify the landlord of any BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE caused during his stay.
• The tenant is responsible for material damage and bodily injury occurring in or on the rented building during the rental period, for any reason whatsoever, except damage not caused by it or its occupants and those resulting from construction defects, lack of maintenance, natural and technological disasters, and any damage normally covered by the landlord's home insurance policy. The tenant and any other person on the rented premises undertake to keep the landlord safe and free from any claim presented by anyone resulting from the damages for which they are responsible.
• The tenant agrees to return the rented building at the end of his rental period in the same condition as on arrival. The tenant is responsible for breakages caused by his personal facts and those of the people who accompany him and he will be given an invoice for any damage caused to the property (except normal wear and tear of the premises). If the credit card has been given as guarantee in the event of breakage or damage and it is debited considering a breakage caused to the property, an administration fee of 5% + taxes will be added to the transaction.
• The tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and not to disturb neighbors and residents of the area. It should stick to a reasonable noise level, both indoors and outdoors. After 11:00 p.m., noise should be kept to a minimum, especially outdoors.
• The landlord cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or illness resulting from the fault of the Tenant, which may occur to the Tenant or his guests during the stay. By accepting this reservation, the Tenant and his guests accept the risks associated with their stay at the establishment.
• The landlord cannot be held responsible for the theft or loss of the Tenant's property or his guests during the stay.
Beaupré (Mont-Sainte-Anne), Quebec City and Area - Côte-de-BeaupréBook now
Quebec City and Area
8 guests, 3 bedrooms
12 guests, 4 bedrooms
Starting from $150 / 2 nights
14 guests, 4 bedrooms
Starting from $225 / 2 nights
10 guests, 4 bedrooms
Starting from $200 / 2 nights
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .