10 guests, 4 bedrooms
Starting from $200 / 2 nights
14 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Chalets Plaisirs - The Welcoming - Superb view of the river and the mountains!
Ideal for large families and groups of friends, this chalet offers a superb panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River and the mountains.
1 open concept kitchen with dining room, (8 places at the table with the possibility of adding stools for 10 people), there is an extension for the table, heel and electric fireplace
1 bedroom with 2 queen beds
1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
1 bathroom - bath and shower
1 open area (sofa bed) and wood stove (wood not provided)
1 bedroom with 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and a bunk bed
1 bedroom with 1 queen bed
1 full bathroom with shower
Fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, assorted glasses, 1 electric fondue stove and 1 raclette stove for 6 to 8 people and condiments provided)
Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay
Sanitary paper, paper towels, facial tissue provided for the start of the stay
Telephone (long distance calls at tenant's expense / calling card required)
Bedding and towels provided
Booster seat and bed (playpen) for baby / child
Wood stove (wood not supplied)
TV in the master bedroom
Cable TV in the living room
46-inch LCD HD TV with cable in basement living room
CD sound systems and iPod socket (living room and kitchen)
2 DVD players,
Outdoor terrace with garden furniture
Propane BBQ (summer only)
Outdoor fireplace / wood not provided
10 minutes from the Massif de Charlevoix
10 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
35 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
1 hour from Quebec city
1 pond and 1 river a hundred meters from the chalet
Contact us or look at our other chalets and availability:
Last updated: November 30, 2022
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Visa, Master Card
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
• 35% of the rental cost is required when booking. The balance of the rental is payable thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the stay.
• When the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, full payment is required.
• The non-payment of the rental results in the automatic termination of the reservation and any sum collected will be retained by the lessor as damages.
• All cancellations must be made by written notice addressed to the landlord.
• If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the 35% deposit will be retained by the landlord as damages.
• If the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days preceding the date of the stay, all the sums collected will be kept by the lessor as damages, except the security deposit for breakage or damage which will be destroyed) .
• In the situation where the stay should be canceled or interrupted due to unforeseen problems in the building (water, electricity, etc.) the lessor's liability would be limited to the rental cost. Unused days would then be refunded, but no additional compensation would be granted.
• The building can only be used for vacationing purposes.
• The tenant cannot assign his rights under the rental contract or sublet the building.
• If on the day of departure, the tenant does not leave at the time mentioned (provided for in the contract), additional charges will apply.
• The tenant must notify the landlord of any BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE caused during his stay.
• The tenant is responsible for material damage and bodily injury occurring in or on the rented building during the rental period, for any reason whatsoever, except damage not caused by it or its occupants and those resulting from construction defects, lack of maintenance, natural and technological disasters, and any damage normally covered by the landlord's home insurance policy. The tenant and any other person on the rented premises undertake to keep the landlord safe and free from any claim presented by anyone resulting from the damages for which they are responsible.
• The tenant agrees to return the rented building at the end of his rental period in the same condition as on arrival. The tenant is responsible for breakages caused by his personal facts and those of the people who accompany him and he will be given an invoice for any damage caused to the property (except normal wear and tear of the premises). If the credit card has been given as guarantee in the event of breakage or damage and it is debited considering a breakage caused to the property, an administration fee of 5% + taxes will be added to the transaction.
• The tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and not to disturb neighbors and residents of the area. It should stick to a reasonable noise level, both indoors and outdoors. After 11:00 p.m., noise should be kept to a minimum, especially outdoors.
• The landlord cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or illness resulting from the fault of the Tenant, which may occur to the Tenant or his guests during the stay. By accepting this reservation, the Tenant and his guests accept the risks associated with their stay at the establishment.
• The landlord cannot be held responsible for the theft or loss of the Tenant's property or his guests during the stay.
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .