1 from 36 - Private covered spa and open year round for your pleasure!
2 from 36 - View of the fully equipped kitchen for your group.
3 from 36 - Family room with electric fireplace, television (Netflix included), karaoke and a futon bed.
4 from 36 - Dining table area and covered outdoor BBQ to fully enjoy the temperature.
5 from 36 - Aerial view of the chalet, the outdoor fireplace and its huge wooded lot.
6 from 36 - Casino night in the basement (relaxation, blackjack and wood fireplace on the menu :)
7 from 36 - Comfortable outdoor space to enjoy the beautiful weather!
8 from 36 - Bedroom # 1 located on the ground floor and including a queen bed.
9 from 36 - Bedroom # 2 located upstairs with a Queen bed.
10 from 36 - Bedroom # 3 located upstairs with a Queen bed.
11 from 36 - In addition to being well equipped and functional, our chalet is well decorated :)
12 from 36 - Bedroom # 4 located upstairs with a Queen bed.
13 from 36 - Small relaxation and reading corner located upstairs.
14 from 36 - Children's space upstairs including Netflix, several movies and a retro games console!
15 from 36 - Full bathroom with a tub-shower, washer, dryer and sink. It is located on the ground floor.
16 from 36 - Another view of the full bathroom located on the first floor.
17 from 36 - Washroom located in the basement.
18 from 36 - General view of the first floor (children's area and reading corner).
19 from 36 - Wines and cheeses at the chalet, creator of memories!
20 from 36 - Come and take a well-deserved break at our chalet!
21 from 36 - Outdoor fireplace surrounded by woods, it's perfect!
22 from 36 - Outdoor bistro table and covered BBQ, what could be better?
23 from 36 - Outdoor table covered and protected from mosquitoes!
24 from 36 - Boat rental at Lac Carré.
25 from 36 - Over 140 km of trails in the heart of nature at the Parc des Appalaches!
26 from 36 - Go on an adventure independently on the federated trails of the region (rental at the Daaquam outfitter).
27 from 36 - Mountain biking in the Parc du Massif du Sud.
28 from 36 - Horseback riding at the Daaquam outfitter.
29 from 36 - Hebertism course for children (and adults: P) at the Parc du Massif du Sud.
30 from 36 - Magnificent and legendary ski resort in the Massif du Sud!
31 from 36 - Appalaches Lodge-Spa located less than 15 minutes from the chalet, wow!
32 from 36 - Snowmobile relay at the Massif du Sud tourist resort.
33 from 36 - Dog sledding activity available in the Appalachian Park and at the Daaquam outfitter.
34 from 36 - Bike rental
35 from 36 - Cross-country skiing located in Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire, the Sentiers de l'Inconnu site offers a 10 km circuit of classic cross-country skiing in an enchanting setting.
36 from 36 - Maple bar located about 20 minutes from the chalet!
The Oasis of the Massif du Sud
12 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
The Oasis of the Massif du Sud - To Discover!
Chalet well located in the mountain and old style. Fully equipped and private for your group and close to activities, such as:
- Massif du Sud;
- Appalachian Park;
- Appalaches Lodge Spa;
- Outfitter and fish farming;
- Nautical activities (canoe, kayak, pontoon, etc.);
- Close to ATV and snowmobile trails;
- Hiking and snowshoeing;
- Bike & fat bike;
- Dog sled;
- Several other discoveries.
The chalet is fully equipped and includes:
- Complete and functional kitchen;
- 4 bedrooms with a Queen bed each (bedding included);
- 2 futon beds;
- Living room area with electric fireplace, smart TV, Netflix;
- Karaoke sound system;
- Games area in the basement (wood fireplace, blackjack table and armchair);
- Children's play area upstairs (smart TV, Netflix, several DVDs and retro games console);
- Covered BBQ area;
- Covered outdoor spa open year round;
- Outdoor fireplace with wood provided.
BOOK NOW :
Cottage and land
- Animals allowed with restrictions
Last updated: June 22, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Carré (16 km)
- Golf course: Club De Golf Bellechasse (45 km)
- Ski Hill: Massif du Sud (30 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage du Centre de plein air de Sainte-Apolline
- Rivière Noire Nord-Ouest Cruise
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Massif du Sud
Farm / agricultural producer
- Domaine la Charmante
- Fromagerie fermière Cassis et Mélisse
Festival / special event
- Festival Sportif Sainte-Lucie-de-Beauregard
Museum / historic site
Regional / municipal park
- Massif du Sud Regional Park
- Parc régional des Appalaches
- Parc des Chutes d'Armagh
- Appalaches Lodge Spa Villégiature
- Les Sentiers de l'inconnu
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Visa, Master Card
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Please check availability, prices and even book online on our website :
Thank you and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions :)