Free - 4 nights for 2
Valid from September 13 to October 13, 2018
Enjoy 4 nights for the price of 2 this fall! Book your stay between September 13th and December 13th, 2018, and prolong your stay!
- 40 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 5 queen size beds, 2 double beds, 12 single beds, 5 sofa beds
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 50 000 pi²
Au Chalet en Bois Rond
Au Chalet en Bois Rond is a tourist village of more than 50 beautiful and authentic log cabins with 1 to 6 bedrooms, 50 minutes from Québec City and Trois-Rivières. Our Scandinavian-style chalets have capacity ranging from 2 to 40 people. There is something for every taste.
The log cabins are located either on one of our 5 lakes, on the beautiful Sainte Anne River or in the forest. These luxurious chalets offer all the comforts of home in a cozy cottage ambience. Everything is there: private outdoor hot tub, stone fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, pool table or games table, wireless internet and satellite reception. Several chalets also offer a private sauna and other amenities to increase your comfort.
In the tourist village Au Chalet en Bois Rond, there is no lack of activities! Summer and winter, you can enhance your stay with our typical activities such as fishing and fishing, swimming, beach, boating, hiking, cycling, snowmobiling, dog sledding, snowshoeing, skating and hockey, slip, and more! The area of Portneuf is also full of beautiful family and outdoor activities.
Our village of chalets offers common areas and a playground that will please everyone. Children's playground, beach, picnic table, dock, etc. For larger groups, we have a magnificent 150-seat reception room, suitable for all occasions: weddings, family receptions, birthdays, business meetings, conferences. In season, we also offer holiday parties and sugar shack brunches. For weddings, we also have a beautiful log chapel.
Discover also the varied catering services offered! Take-out meals, catering services or, the pinnacle, with the chef at the cottage! Our menus that highlight the local terroir will delight you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Sainte-Anne (300 pieds)
- Golf course: Golf des Pins et Golf Grand Portneuf (10 km à 20 km)
- Ski Hill: Saint-Raymond (10 km)
The Village Au Chalet en Bois Rond is full of varied outdoor activities!
In winter :
- Dogsledding excursions
- Short and long term snowmobile rental, winter clothes provided
- Ice fishing
- Ice Rink and Hockey Rink
- Snowshoe and Nordic walking trails. Rental of equipment at the reception.
In summer :
- Swimming and beach
- Playground for kids
- Boats without motor to rent, pedal boats, kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, rowboats.
- Beach volleyball court
- Walking trails
- Proximity of the Vélopiste Jacques-Cartier / Portneuf
In the region, here are the interesting attractions to visit:
- Vallée Bras-du-Nord
- Vallée Secrète
- Le Trou du Diable Cave
- Les Excursions de l'Ouest
- Action Plans d'eau Plein Air
- Aurélie Piché Equestrian Center
- Fishing on the St-Lawrence River
- Golf Le Grand Portneuf and Golf des Pins
- Valcartier Vacation Village
- Rafting Valcartier
- Old Québec City and all surrounding neighborhoods
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Au Chalet en Bois Rond
Sainte-Christine-d'Auvergne, Quebec City and Area - PortneufAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago