Quebec City and Area
13 guests, 3 bedrooms
Starting from $300 / 2 nights
Valid from April 14 to May 14, 2021
* Stay between April 8th and June 17th, 2021 at 65% of the regular price. 500$/night Friday-Saturday and 300$/night Sunday to Thursday
28 person maximum, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
The rates from January 1st to June 17th, 2021 are lowered by more than 65% discount, take advantage ...:
$ 500 / night on weekends (F-S)
$ 300 / night during the week (S-T)
$ 1900/7 nights
School holidays are counted as weekend nights
Add $ 100 cleaning fee / bedroom ($ 200 min.) + taxes.
This is the rate for a maximum of 6 people and 3 accessible rooms: the honeymoon suite, a room with two queen beds and the dormitory. Each additional person will be charged $ 25 / night. You must respect the limits of people allowed by the government health rules in place, inform yourself.
SUMMER and Holiday Rates 2021
From June 18th to September 10th and from December 23rd to January 9th,20 personnes maximum, cleaning fees and taxes included, are:
* 3 nights: $ 6000
* 4 nights: $ 7500
* 5 nights: $ 9000
* 6 nights: $ 10500
* 7 nights: $ 12000
Local travelers looking for a refuge to find a balance between working from home, access to the outdoors, family and pets?
* High speed wifi throughout the house
* Work desk
* 3 TVs with cable and Netflix included
* Pool table
* Indoor and outdoor fireplace
* Pets welcome
* Baby equipment
"The Ranch" is an upscale property equipped with an "open area" and 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
A large living room with a pool table and a comfy lounge is installed in front of a 2-sided stone fireplace.
There is also a large dining table that seats 30 people and more an ultra equipped kitchen.
In the basement you will find a spacious games room with game consoles, a soccer table, a hockey table, a professional poker table (on demand) and a multitude of board games.
Finally, you will fall in love with the spectacular view on the boat cruises from the porch. The magnificent landscaped grounds of 300,000 sq. Ft. shine with its royal alley, fruit trees and panoramic view of the St-Lawrence River and the Sainte-Anne ski mount.
Finally, a 12 people hot tub, a large pool and game modules that delight young and old.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
* Fully equipped kitchen with 2 fridges
* Formal dining area with seating for 30 and more
* 3 Televisions (cable)
* BOSE Sound system
* DVD Player
* 2 Wood fireplace
* Super speed Wi-Fi
* Washer / Dryer
* Pool table
* Hot tub for 12 (heating included)
* Heated in-ground pool
* Private and secure parking for 25 cars and more
* Outdoor fireplace
* Outdoor lounges and bar
* Seating and eating area
* Spectacular view on the St. Lawrence and Mont Ste-Anne
*Apples, Raspberries and vegetables to be picked directly to the yard
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice required):
* Private driving service
* Villa pre-stocking
* Airport transfer
* Activities and excursions
POINTS OF INTERESTS
* Montmorency waterfalls
* Old Quebec City
* Orleans Golf Club
* Orleans Island
* Mount Ste. Anne Mountain Bike Park and Ski Slopes
* Fairmont Chateau Frontenac Hotel
* Ste-Anne Basilic
* Old Port of Quebec Cruises
* Airport: Pierre-Elliot Trudeau (YQB)
BEDROOMS LAY OUT
* Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area
* First floor:
* Bedroom 2: 2 king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Lounge area?
* Bedroom 3: 1 Queen size bed, Desk and mirror?
* Bedroom 4: 1 king size bed, Desk and mirror?
* Bedroom 5: 2 queen size bed, walking closet
* Stand alone full bathrooms
* Lounge and tv area
* Bedroom 6: 1 king size bed, seating area, desk?
* Bedroom 7: 4 double and 4 twins beds, seating and tv area
* Bathroom with stand alone shower
Last updated: April 20, 2021
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Check, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
|Month (32 days and over)||$4,000||$20,000|
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Les tarifs sont basés pour 6 personnes. Ajouter 50 $ / nuit / personne supplémentaire.
Ajouter 300 $ de frais de ménage par séjour.
Les tarifs sont en dollars canadiens + Taxe d'hébergement 3,5% + TPS TVQ
Vous devez avoir 30 ans et plus pour louer.
Notez que le nombre de chambres disponibles sera en fonction du nombre de personnes qui ont payées. Exemple: 6 personnes, 2 chambres. 16 personnes, 8 chambres.
Les visiteurs ne sont pas autorisés sauf dans le cas d'événements spéciaux organisés en collaboration avec la direction.
** La vaisselle doit être lavée avant votre départ.
** Les draps des lits utilisés doivent être retirés.
Saint-François-de-l'Île-d'Orléans, Quebec City and Area - Île d'Orléans
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .