Valid from August 15 to September 15, 2019
Special introductory offer : from $1300 for two nights plus taxes | More than 50% off for any stay before September 30th, 2019.
- 14 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 5 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: Le Baluchon's site is composed of 1000 acres of nature, including 200 acres of agricultural land. It also has 40 km
Located on the Baluchon Eco resort site, the Canoer's Chalet is situated deep in the forest and on the banks of the Rivière du Loup. This luxurious chalet is the perfect spot for getting together with family or friends. A very special place to reconnect with nature and where your time is your own !
Imbued with a « slow design » decor and steeped in history, The Canoers Chalet can accommodate up to 14 people. It includes two bedrooms and a spacious annex with an exceptional view of the river.
This rental includes:
- Outdoor activities and equipment passport
- Canoeing, kayaking below the falls and over 8 kms of river
- Mountain bike along the riverside and in the forest for the adventurous
- Archery and geocaching
- Hiking on 40 kms of magnificent trails
- Access to indoor facilities : pool, whirlpool, sauna and exercise room
- Access to the outdoor pool
- Free highspeed wireless Internet access
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière du Loup (0 km)
- Golf course: Club De Golf Le Domaine (25 km)
- Parc National de la Mauricie
- Village du conteur Fred Pellerin, St-Élie-de-Caxton
- Domaine & Vins Gélinas
- Passion Lavande
- Please note that a supplementary charge of $75 applies for a Friday-Saturday stay.
- A minimum two-night stay is required.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of renting the chalet will be charged at the time of reservation.
Pricing may vary according to the time of the year.
* Rates, validity and content are subject to change without notice.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Paulin, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3000 $ - 3600 $
- 3 nights
- 4500 $ - 5400 $
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 8, 2019