1 from 32 - The Canoer's Chalet
2 from 32 - The Canoer's Chalet
3 from 32 - Loft
4 from 32 - Dining room, living room and kitchen
5 from 32 - Bedroom
6 from 32 - Unique in Quebec, experience the Massage by the water.
7 from 32 - Fine dining experience.
8 from 32 - Enjoy a perfect harmony with the natural environment.
9 from 32 - Gourmet breakfast served at the Éco-café Au bout du monde.
10 from 32 - Our Nordic SPA offers you an exhilarating experience based on scandinavian traditions.
11 from 32 - Canoe and kayak along 8 km of river near the falls.
12 from 32 - Breakfast on the beautiful Éco-café Au bout du monde terrace.
13 from 32 - A romatique private carriage ride.
14 from 32 - Horseback riding and Discover Your Inner Cowboy activity.
15 from 32 - Discover nordic foods.
16 from 32 - A unique destination.
17 from 32 - Breathtaking scenery!
18 from 32
19 from 32
20 from 32
21 from 32 - Spacious annex, an accommodate up to 12 people.
22 from 32 - Three foldaway Queen-size beds.
23 from 32 - Master bedroom with king bed and two bedrooms with queen size beds, each with an independent entrance and private bath.
24 from 32 - Living room with cable TV, wifi and a sofa-bed.
25 from 32 - Bathroom.
26 from 32 - Beautiful terrace overlooking the river.
27 from 32 - Dog sled
28 from 32 - Cross-country skiing over 40 kilometers of trails.
29 from 32 - Fat Bike
30 from 32 - Nordic SPA
31 from 32 - Ice skating
32 from 32 - Horseback riding
12 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.
Located on the Baluchon Eco resort site, the Canoer's Chalet is situated deep in the forest and on the banks of the Rivière du Loup. This luxurious chalet is the perfect spot for getting together with family or friends. A very special place to reconnect with nature and where your time is your own !
Imbued with a « slow design » decor and steeped in history, The Canoers Chalet can accommodate up to 12 people. It includes two bedrooms and a spacious annex with an exceptional view of the river.
This rental includes:
- Outdoor activities and equipment passport
- Canoeing, kayaking below the falls and over 8 kms of river
- Mountain bike along the riverside and in the forest for the adventurous
- Archery and geocaching
- Hiking on 40 kms of magnificent trails
- Access to indoor facilities : pool, whirlpool and exercise room
- Access to the outdoor pool
- Free highspeed wireless Internet access
Four star qualification according to CITQ n° 030461
Cottage and land
- Property dimensions: Le Baluchon's site is composed of 1000 acres of nature, including 200 acres of agricultural land. It also has 40 km
Last updated: March 8, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière du Loup (0 km)
- Golf course: Club De Golf Le Domaine (25 km)
- Parc National de la Mauricie
- Village du conteur Fred Pellerin, St-Élie-de-Caxton
- Domaine & Vins Gélinas
- Passion Lavande
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
- Please note that a supplementary charge of $75 applies for a Friday-Saturday stay.
- A minimum two-night stay is required.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of renting the chalet will be charged at the time of reservation.
Pricing may vary according to the time of the year.
* Rates, validity and content are subject to change without notice.