- 18 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 3 queen size beds, 6 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 7 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 52 X 46
- 4 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 58 000
Le St-Mauritz II
The St-Mauritz is a sublime cottage, whose name says everything about it: quality, comfort and luxury by the breath-taking St-Maurice River.
This awe-inspiring cottage, air-conditionned, is assured to host marvelous memories for you, your family or your friends. Its 58 000 square feet land offers 180 feet directly on the river.
Let the kitchen charm you with it's large open space and its comfort. This section features large windows to never lose sight of the beautiful view, one huge counter in granite, and of course a roomy pantry with its own refrigerator.
The mezzanine offers you an original bedroom dormitory, with four cozy beds, as well as a direct access to a large balcony. This one balcony is merely one of many, with three whole balconies that offers a large lodging area for you and your guests, with every one of them offering a view on the river, to relax and take in the sight.
The ground floor will charm you just as well, with spacious rooms and the all-important view on the river. There, you can find a pool table, a poker table, a flat screen, three bedrooms as well as a bathroom.
This slice of paradise can be found in the small community of Grandes-Piles, within stone throw of St-Tite and its renowned western festival. The neighbouring city of Shawinigan features every services you could need (grocery, pharmacy, medical center, hardware, etc) all within a 15 minutes' drive.
The St-Mauritz is located at roughly two hours from Montreal, and one and a half hour from Quebec City.
A private dock gives you direct access to the river where you can benefit from our pedalo and kayak. The area is rich with opportunities to get out and enjoy the beautiful wilderness of the region. Every seasons offers you different activities to enjoy: nautical sports based around the private dock, swimming, hiking, ATV, snowmobiles, hunting, fishing, ski, golf, skating, etc.
Nature-lovers will be thrilled by the proximity of the Mauricie's very own National Parc, within only 23 kilometers from the cottage.
How about finishing your day in our SPA facing sunset every night!
Consult the activity section to know more about all the possibilities.
Parking includes 2 indoor garages.
A most tempting prospect: a wonderful region is open for discovery, with a dreamy cottage to welcome you back from a fulfilling day exploring all the opportunities of the region.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière St-Maurice
- Golf course: Golf de Grand-Mère (23)
- Ski Hill: Vallée du Parc (20)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aventure Vent et Rivière
- Manitou Mushers
- Les Expéditions des 100 lacs inc.
- Galerie d'Art AAPCM
- Galerie d'art Lumière au Pinceau
- Centre d'exposition Léo-Ayotte
- Plage municipale du Parc des Piles
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Thècle
- Station touristique Floribell
- Parc de la péninsule
- Saint-Maurice River Cruise
Boat tour company
- Les croisières de la Cité de l'énergie
Downhill ski centre
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Éthier - Les fruits soleil
Festival / special event
- Festival Trad de Shawinigan
- Festi-Volant Grandes-Piles
- Festival des couleurs de Vallée du Parc
- Festival des univers givrés
- Festival Western de Saint-Tite
- Nezha - The pirate child
- La Bataille de Bicolline
- Mont-Carmel en fête
- Sentier botanique Saint-Élie
- Club de golf Grand-Mère
- Le Laurentides
- Club de golf Le Mémorial
- Club de golf Les Vieilles Forges
- Club de golf Du Moulin
- Golf Les Rivières
- Sightseeing Tour of Shawinigan
- Hydravion Aventure inc
- Visites guidées de Saint-Élie-de-Caxton
- Le Trou du diable - Microbrasserie - Boutique - Salon
- Maison La Tradition
- Pépinière du Parc
- Belle à croquer
Museum / historic site
- La Cité de l'énergie
- Ozias Leduc en Mauricie - National historic site of Canada
- Musée de la Faune
- Garage de la culture
- Les Forges du Saint-Maurice National Historic Site
National park of Canada
- La Mauricie National Park
- Tree link Shawinigan
- Expérience du coureur des bois
- Labyrinthe Suspendu du Domaine Enchanteur
- Via Batiscan
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de l'Île-Melville
- Parc de la rivière Batiscan
- Écuries Équi-Ami
- Domaine de la forêt perdue - Domaine Enchanteur
- Auberge Le Florès
- KiNipi Spa nordique & hébergement
- La Chute du Diable
- Les Défis du Parc national de la Mauricie
- Érablière chez Lahaie
- Domaine du Sucrier
- Sucrerie Boisvert et Fils
- Cabane à sucre Du-Bois-é
- Lumberjack Village
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Centre de glisse Vallée du Parc
- Station plein air Val-Mauricie
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël Shawinigan
Upon receiving a request for reservation, we will provide you with a rental agreement which will need to be signed for the reservation to be effective.
Taxes (tps - 5% et tvq - 9,975%) together with lodging taxe (3,5%) are not included in our prices.
A deposit of 40% of the total amount for a rental will be requested at the time of reservation.
Full payment will be expected 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation policy is outlined in the rental agreement. For a cancellation more than 30 days before arrival, only the deposit will be charged whereas for a cancellation within 30 days of arrival, the entire amount will be charged.
The St-Mauritz II is non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
Note: Rates for statutory holidays are available on request only.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le St-Mauritz II
Grandes-Piles, MauricieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1550 $ - 1650 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 30, 2019