9 guests, 3 bedrooms
Starting from $600 / 2 nights
Valid from March 5 to April 2, 2023
>CURRENT PROMOTIONS< January to May: Sunday to thursday (5 nights) **See details in the ad.
12 person maximum, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Weekdays in January to May Sunday to friday (5 nights) 1750$
*These rates are valid for 4 people or less (supplement per excess person). Furthermore taxes.
*** Statutory holidays are excluded from this offer.
In the magnificent Saint-Donat region, this chalet offers you an unforgettable stay in the heart of the nature of Lanaudière, located a few steps from the majestic Lac Ouareau and a multitude of activities.
*********** SEE ALSO URBAN LUXURY & SPA ANNOUNCEMENT 27136 ************
Ideal for lovers of nature and outdoor sports, this chalet located 1 hour from Montreal, will welcome you in the great comfort.
- Access to Lake Ouareau with dock and boats
- Air conditioning (available from mid-June)
- Pool table, hockey and table tennis, table football and arcade
- Heated floor (ground floor)
- 2 indoor fireplaces
- Outdoor campfire
- 5 bedrooms / 1 King bed, 4 Queen beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 full bathrooms
- Full kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, dishes, fondue, etc.)
- 2 large terraces with BBQ and patio set
- Bedding + towels provided
- Washer + dryer (on request only)
- Quality Wifi Internet
- TV + DVD
This luxurious modern rustic-style chalet is built over 3 floors, has 5 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 people. Inside, you discover up-to-date decor with large windows to admire nature.
On the upper floor, there is a magnificent and large mezzanine serving as a master bedroom with its very very comfortable bed and electric fireplace, a cocooning space perfect for relaxation.
The open concept common spaces are located on the main floor, thanks to its huge windows, it offers a breathtaking view of nature. With its wooden cathedral ceiling and exposed beams, this chalet will charm you with its rustic and modern look.
The kitchen is very functional and fully equipped, it includes a central island to facilitate group cooking. This can also be used as a lunch counter.
In the dining room, a magnificent wooden table that can accommodate 10 people makes the meal time pleasant with family or friends.
The living room is equipped with comfortable furniture, allowing you to relax in front of a good movie or simply under the warmth of its fireplace.
On this floor, there are two bedrooms, a luxurious bathroom with two vanities and a large glass shower.
The ground floor has a heated floor to ensure your comfort at all times.
A fourth bedroom that can accommodate a full family is found there with its queen / queen bunk bed. There is also a "men cave" style entertainment room, it is equipped with a television and a very comfortable sofa bed.
A second luxurious bathroom with a bath-shower and a laundry room is at your disposal if necessary. This floor also has a pool table and a foosball table to enhance your evenings.
The landscaping offers you two large terraces. The first is located on the garden level adjacent to the entertainment area. There is a therapeutic spa that can accommodate 5 people and sun loungers; a space that will certainly contribute to your relaxation. These are protected by a roof in the event of bad weather.
A second terrace-balcony on the main floor serves as an outdoor dining room with its barbecue, dining table and modern garden furniture. In addition, a facility is at your disposal to relax peacefully around a fire while tasting marshmallows.
In summer, the chalet has access to Lake Ouareau just a 2-minute walk from it and watercraft are available on request for our tenants. (kayak, pedal boat, paddle board). * Certain conditions apply. Ask for more information when booking.
Snowmobile and ATV trails are accessible directly from the chalet.
Activities: Unmissable tourist destination, the region offers a wide variety of activities throughout the year: beach, hiking, golf, skiing, fishing, kayaking, horseback riding, road and mountain biking, skiing and snowboarding, snowshoeing, sliding. , cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, mountain biking and more ...
The perfect place to spend memorable moments with those you love ...
- Lac Ouareau and Lac Archambeault
- Parc des Pionniers beach (10 minutes)
- Ski la Réserve (5 minutes)
- Ski Mont Garceau (15 minutes)
- Access to the Mont Ouareau trail (1 minute)
- Ouareau Forest Park
- Golf (8 minutes)
- Megaglisse for thrill seekers (8 minutes)
- Access to ATV and snowmobile trails directly from the chalet
In the cottage
Cottage and land
Last updated: March 26, 2023
A must-visit tourist destination, the region offers a wide variety of activities all year long: beach, hiking, golf, skiing, fishing, kayaking, horse riding, road and mountain biking, skiing and snowboarding, snowshoeing, sliding cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, mountain biking and much more ...
In summer, we offer free access to the lake and watercraft are available on request for our tenants. * Certain conditions apply. Ask for more information when booking.
The snowmobile and ATV trails are directly accessible from the chalet.
Lake Ouareau (with access) and Lac Archambeault
Beach Pioneer Park (10 minutes)
Ski Reserve (5 minutes)
Ski Mount Garceau (15 minutes)
Access to the Mont Ouareau trail (1 minutes)
Ouareau Forest Park
Golf (8 minutes)
Paintball Frémie (3 minutes)
Megaglisse for thrill seekers (8 minutes)
Access to the snowmobile trail directly from the chalet
Mountain bike trail with magnificent views (2 minutes)
Village, grocery, SAQ, pharmacy, restaurants all services (8 minutes)
The area offers a multitude of four seasons activities that will please everyone.More info
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Tax on lodging extra
Prices may vary depending on the number of people, write to us for a price. Prices vary according to low, medium and high seasons. Call or write to us for more details.
CONDITION OF RENTAL:
Party evenings are not authorized.
Groups of young adults must be 30 years of age and over.
A supplement will be applied for official holidays.
During public holidays the minimum night is 3 nights for a weekend.
Arrivals are scheduled for 5 p.m. and departures for 11 a.m.
A security deposit between $ 1000 and $ 1500 for damage is required when entering the chalet.
30% deposit payable on reservation.
CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY:
If the cancellation notice is received more than 30 days before the start date of the stay, this will result in the loss of the deposit of 30% as damages.
If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the occupancy date, a refund corresponding to 70% of the total cost of the contract will be returned to you only if we are able to re-let the period corresponding to the dates of your stay. In such a situation, an administrative fee of 10% of the value of the stay, for a minimum of $ 75, will be retained. If we have not been able to re-let the period originally booked, then the full payment will be retained by the owners.
Cancellation policy for the COVID-19 coronavirus force majeure event:
- If access to the chalet is authorized, but not recommended: The usual cancellation policy applies.
- For any change in regulations issued by the government, it is the tenant's responsibility to comply with them and to modify, if necessary, the number of people present for the stay.
- If access to the chalet is prohibited: Tenants may obtain a credit applicable to a future rental in the event of a ban on staying in tourist accommodation establishments. In other words, in the event that the government prohibits access to our establishments, tenants will obtain a credit applicable on their next rental in the same chalet within 18 months.
Postponement of stay:
- No postponement of stay is possible within 30 days of the date of arrival at the chalet.
- It is possible to postpone your stay once, an administrative fee of 15% of the value of the stay, for a minimum of $ 75, will be retained. A rate adjustment will be made based on the rates in effect for the new dates requested. The maximum period for a postponement of stay is 12 months.
Saint-Donat, Lanaudière - The Mountains
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .