- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet "L'Escale des vacanciers"
Comfortable and well enlightened - full equipped kitchen - washer and dryer - 3 bedrooms - - friendly lounge - TV and DVD player - patio door and balcony - BBQ - possibility of an outdoor fire.
Access to the sea (5 min walk) and 15 minutes from the beaches of Miscou Island.
Neighboring cities: Lamèque - Shippagan - Caraquet - Tracadie-Sheila
Do you dream of the sea air , long walks or relax on the beach, to relax, to live the discoveries of nature and its beauty ? All this you can find HERE and more .
Acadian islands Lamèque and Miscou , are known for their natural beauty, their beaches , tranquility and Acadian hospitality. They are located on the tip of the Acadian Peninsula. A tourist area where roads run alongside the sea and the Acadian coast .
On 150km of dunes, several stops including the light house of Miscou, the ecocenters, the "Cap-Bateau", fishing village, offering some nice views.
Bathing beaches or discoveries, steep rocks await tourists .
Ask for seafood.
Testimonial: ". Thank you for our vacation to Acadia. We had good times and discovered the "Les Îles aux mille trésors" Lamèque and Miscou "Cap-Bateau rocks, beaches, the lighthouse, the dunes, the eco-centers, festivals , artists and songwriters.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie des Chaleurs (5 minutes de marche)
- Golf course: Pokemouche (35 minutes voiture)
- Ski Hill: Akaski à Lamèque - Sugerloaf
- Visit the Baie-des-Chaleurs : festivals, sea, sunsets , cruises and wilderness Breathe the fresh air and relax in the heart of the Acadian Peninsula , walk on the beaches of the beautiful Bay of Chaleur. During sunny days , let bewitch air , sea , sand and light. Walking on the beaches and discover the treasures of nature at low tide while enjoying the presence of herons. Watch beautiful sunsets and enjoy relaxing moments . Visit the area where festivals and various activities succession throughout the summer.
- From the Chaleur Bay, internationally designated as one of the most beautiful in the world, to the colorful communities of the Acadian Peninsula, the eco-treasured sand dunes, and the warm saltwater beaches, we have what it takes to make your vacation a memorable one, along the way, savor the succulent, fresh seafood.
- Everywhere you are welcomed warmly and sincerely. Have a nice stay in Acadia.
Located on seafront - Soughting out for a breeze of fresh air, sea-wind caresses, long walks on the shore, inspiring moments on a sandy beach, discovering nature and its wonders, shell picking.
All this and more, you will find HERE!
Lobster and crab fishing - Ecocenter - Aquaculture
Village Historique Acadian - Marine Center- Atlantic Visual Arts Festival and Festivin to Caraquet.
Lots of festivals (Shippagan, Lamèque, Baroque music), fisherman's
Acadian Village, Marine Center, Educational boat excursion, Park and Beach - Visitor Information Centre- Le pays de la Sagouine.
Automn: Herring and shrimp fishing - Discovering the Acadian coast with Automnal colors.
Foire agricole of the Village Historique Acadien - Oyster Festival.
SPECIAL: 470$/week for May 6 to 24, 2017
Cost 2018 :
- haute saison : 685$/sem
- moyenne saison : 585$/sem
- basse saison : 485$/sem
Note: For a dog, the price of 20$/week is required.
- 50% payable upfront, uppon reservation. Remainer payable uppon your arrival.
- 30% of your deposit is refundable when cancelling at least 30 days prior to arrival. No refund otherwise.
- Arrival Saturday 4PM, departure 11AM next Saturday
Chalet "L'Escale des vacanciers"
Île Lamèque, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 585 $ - 685 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 14, 2017