- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet "L'Escale des vacanciers"
Comfortable and well enlightened - full equipped kitchen - washer and dryer - 3 bedrooms - - friendly lounge - TV and DVD player - patio door and balcony - BBQ - possibility of an outdoor fire.
Access to the sea (5 min walk) and 15 minutes from the beaches of Miscou Island.
Neighboring cities: Lamèque - Shippagan - Caraquet - Tracadie-Sheila
Do you dream of the sea air , long walks or relax on the beach, to relax, to live the discoveries of nature and its beauty ? All this you can find HERE and more .
Acadian islands Lamèque and Miscou , are known for their natural beauty, their beaches , tranquility and Acadian hospitality. They are located on the tip of the Acadian Peninsula. A tourist area where roads run alongside the sea and the Acadian coast .
On 150km of dunes, several stops including the light house of Miscou, the ecocenters, the "Cap-Bateau", fishing village, offering some nice views.
Bathing beaches or discoveries, steep rocks await tourists .
Ask for seafood.
Testimonial: ". Thank you for our vacation to Acadia. We had good times and discovered the "Les Îles aux mille trésors" Lamèque and Miscou "Cap-Bateau rocks, beaches, the lighthouse, the dunes, the eco-centers, festivals , artists and songwriters.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Baie des Chaleurs (5 minutes de marche)
- Golf course: Pokemouche (35 minutes voiture)
- Ski Hill: Akaski à Lamèque - Sugerloaf
- Visit the Baie-des-Chaleurs : festivals, sea, sunsets , cruises and wilderness Breathe the fresh air and relax in the heart of the Acadian Peninsula , walk on the beaches of the beautiful Bay of Chaleur. During sunny days , let bewitch air , sea , sand and light. Walking on the beaches and discover the treasures of nature at low tide while enjoying the presence of herons. Watch beautiful sunsets and enjoy relaxing moments . Visit the area where festivals and various activities succession throughout the summer.
- From the Chaleur Bay, internationally designated as one of the most beautiful in the world, to the colorful communities of the Acadian Peninsula, the eco-treasured sand dunes, and the warm saltwater beaches, we have what it takes to make your vacation a memorable one, along the way, savor the succulent, fresh seafood.
- Everywhere you are welcomed warmly and sincerely. Have a nice stay in Acadia.
Located on seafront - Soughting out for a breeze of fresh air, sea-wind caresses, long walks on the shore, inspiring moments on a sandy beach, discovering nature and its wonders, shell picking.
All this and more, you will find HERE!
Lobster and crab fishing - Ecocenter - Aquaculture
Village Historique Acadian - Marine Center- Atlantic Visual Arts Festival and Festivin to Caraquet.
Lots of festivals (Shippagan, Lamèque, Baroque music), fisherman's
Acadian Village, Marine Center, Educational boat excursion, Park and Beach - Visitor Information Centre- Le pays de la Sagouine.
Automn: Herring and shrimp fishing - Discovering the Acadian coast with Automnal colors.
Foire agricole of the Village Historique Acadien - Oyster Festival.
Cost 2018 :
- haute saison : 685$/sem
- moyenne saison : 585$/sem
- basse saison : 485$/sem
Note: For a dog, the price is 20$/week
- 50% payable upfront, uppon reservation. Remainer payable uppon your arrival.
- 30% of your deposit is refundable when cancelling at least 30 days prior to arrival. No refund otherwise.
- Arrival Saturday 4PM, departure 11AM next Saturday
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet "L'Escale des vacanciers"
Île Lamèque, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 585 $ - 685 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 7, 2018