1 from 14
2 from 14 - front yard
3 from 14
4 from 14 - sunset viewed from living room
5 from 14 - living room
6 from 14 - master's bedroom
7 from 14 - kitchen
8 from 14 - Room No 4
9 from 14 - 3rd bedroom
10 from 14 - small bedroom with bunks
11 from 14 - pplay room - pool
12 from 14 - exceptional sandy beach
13 from 14
14 from 14 - winter sunset
8 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
An exceptional oasis with waterfront view of amazing sunsets on the Northumberland Straight. Beautiful, quiet sandy beach(with no rocks, nor algae) in the heart of the WARM WATER ZONE. Fully equipped, with BBQ and gazebo. 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 people in beds.
With its 1680 square feet, this multi-level residence offers a quality site for a relaxing time by the sea in the heart of the warm water zone.
- Entrance: screened poorch with 2 rocking chairs and a view of the sea (100m away)
- Living-room 15x17 with panoramic windows and a view of the ocean. 2 reclining chairs, and 2 leather sofas, TV, DVD and 2 tables, computer desk with chair.
- Kitchen fully equipped with micro-wave, cofee maker, toaster and pots & pans.
- 1 small bedroom with 2 single bunk beds.
- Master bedroom with oceanview, Queen size bed, 6 drawer chest, double wardrobe.
- Bedroom with Queen size bed and a wardrobe with shelves.
- Bedroom with Queen size bed and 3 drawer chest.
- Playroom with pool table, toilet, washer-dryer and kids games.
Outdoors: Gazebo with 6-place patio set and propane BBQ, outdoor shower.
Cottage and land
- Property dimensions: 14 000 Sq.Ft.
Last updated: February 24, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Détroit Northumberland (100 m)
In the heart of the warm water region, this site offers an incomparable quality of sandy beaches with a seawater that reaches 22-26C in July and August. Come enjoy the sea breeze and enjoy the tranquility of this exceptional site.
see our website (www.carusterra.ca)
Vast quiet sandy beach with no rocks, no algae. 200m of sand dunes exposed at low tide. Water temperature increases to 22-26C in summer thanks to the protective effect of Prince Edward Island. More info
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Long term and short stay
Off season - winter
October 13, 2018 to June 22, 2019
High summer season
June 30, 2019 to August 31, 2019
August 31, 2019 to September 28, 2019
Off Season Winter 2019-20
September 29, 2019 to May 31, 2020
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes
For short term rental (weekly):
- A deposit of 50% of the rental period's total is required upon reservation to block off the chosen dates.
- The balance (50%) of the rental amount will have to be paid in full no less than 10 days before the lease start.
- Cancellations with refund must be made 60 days before rental date.
- Payment may be done through our Paypal account (fees applicable) or by interac transfer, check, bank draft or postal money order.
- A security deposit of 500$ cash is requested at check-in.
- A signed rental contract must be sent via fax, email or post to our headquarters in Montreal within 10 days of reservation.
- Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Qc without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by Carus Terra Inc..
- To book, simply contact us at email@example.com and let us know which dates are desired, and we'll send you a rental contract to fill in and send us.