1 from 14
2 from 14 - winter sunset
3 from 14 - living room
4 from 14 - master's bedroom
5 from 14 - kitchen
6 from 14 - Room No 4
7 from 14 - 3rd bedroom
8 from 14 - small bedroom with bunks
9 from 14 - pplay room - pool
10 from 14 - exceptional sandy beach
11 from 14
12 from 14 - front yard
13 from 14
14 from 14 - sunset viewed from living room
8 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
An exceptional oasis with waterfront view of amazing sunsets on the Northumberland Straight. Beautiful, quiet sandy beach(with no rocks, nor algae) in the heart of the WARM WATER ZONE. Fully equipped, with BBQ and gazebo. 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 people in beds.
With its 1680 square feet, this multi-level residence offers a quality site for a relaxing time by the sea in the heart of the warm water zone.
- Entrance: a 14x14 terrace greets you and offers amazing views on our wonderful sunsets on the bay.
- Living-room 15x17 with panoramic windows and a view of the ocean. 2 reclining chairs, and 2 leather sofas, TV, DVD and 2 tables, computer desk with chair.
- Kitchen fully equipped with micro-wave, coffee maker, toaster and pots & pans.
- small bedroom No1 with 2 single bunk beds.
- Master bedroom No2 with oceanview, Queen size bed, 6 drawer chest, double wardrobe.
- Bedroom No3 with Queen size bed and a wardrobe with shelves.
- Bedroom No4 with Queen size bed and 3 drawer chest.
- Playroom with pool table, toilet, washer-dryer and kids games.
Outdoors: Gazebo with 6-place patio set and propane BBQ, outdoor shower.
Cottage and land
- Property dimensions: 14 000 Sq.Ft.
Last updated: More than 6 months ago
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Détroit Northumberland (100 m)
In the heart of the warm water region, this site offers an incomparable quality of sandy beaches with a seawater that reaches 22-26C in July and August. Come enjoy the sea breeze and enjoy the tranquility of this exceptional site.
see our website (www.carusterra.ca)
Vast quiet sandy beach with no rocks, no algae. 200m of sand dunes exposed at low tide. Water temperature increases to 22-26C in summer thanks to the protective effect of Prince Edward Island. More info
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Check, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
||Month (32 days and over)
High summer season
June 20, 2020 to August 30, 2020
August 30, 2020 to November 1, 2020
Off season - winter
September 1, 2020 to May 31, 2021
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes
For short term rental (weekly):
- A deposit of 50% of the rental period's total is required upon reservation to block off the chosen dates.
- The balance (50%) of the rental amount will have to be paid in full no less than 10 days before the lease start.
- Cancellations with refund must be made 60 days before rental date.
- Payment may be done through our Paypal account (fees applicable) or by interac transfer, check, bank draft or postal money order.
- A security deposit of 500$ cash is requested at check-in.
- A signed rental contract must be sent via fax, email or post to our headquarters in Montreal within 10 days of reservation.
- Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Qc without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by Carus Terra Inc..
- To book, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which dates are desired, and we'll send you a rental contract to fill in and send us.