- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1680 Sq.Ft.
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 14 000 Sq.Ft.
An exceptional oasis with waterfront view of amazing sunsets on the Northumberland Straight. Beautiful, quiet sandy beach(with no rocks, nor algae) in the heart of the WARM WATER ZONE. Fully equipped, with BBQ and gazebo. 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 people in beds.
With its 1680 square feet, this multi-level residence offers a quality site for a relaxing time by the sea in the heart of the warm water zone.
- Entrance: screened poorch with 2 rocking chairs and a view of the sea (100m away)
- Living-room 15x17 with panoramic windows and a view of the ocean. 2 reclining chairs, and 2 leather sofas, TV, DVD and 2 tables, computer desk with chair.
- Kitchen fully equipped with micro-wave, cofee maker, toaster and pots & pans.
- 1 small bedroom with 2 single bunk beds.
- Master bedroom with oceanview, Queen size bed, 6 drawer chest, double wardrobe.
- Bedroom with Queen size bed and a wardrobe with shelves.
- Bedroom with Queen size bed and 3 drawer chest.
- Playroom with pool table, toilet, washer-dryer and kids games.
Outdoors: Gazebo with 6-place patio set and propane BBQ, outdoor shower.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Détroit Northumberland (100 m)
In the heart of the warm water region, this site offers an incomparable quality of sandy beaches with a seawater that reaches 22-26C in July and August. Come enjoy the sea breeze and enjoy the tranquility of this exceptional site.
see our website (www.carusterra.ca)
Vast quiet sandy beach with no rocks, no algae. 200m of sand dunes exposed at low tide. Water temperature increases to 22-26C in summer thanks to the protective effect of Prince Edward Island.
7 nights Monthly High summer season
June 24, 2018 to September 1, 2018
1600 $ - mid-season fall
September 1, 2018 to October 13, 2018
900 $ 2200 $ Off season - winter
October 13, 2018 to June 1, 2019
- 900 $
For short term rental (weekly):
- A deposit of 50% of the rental period's total is required upon reservation to block off the chosen dates.
- The balance (50%) of the rental amount will have to be paid in full no less than 10 days before the lease start.
- Cancellations with refund must be made 60 days before rental date.
- Payment may be done through our Paypal account (fees applicable) or by sending us a check, bank draft or wire transfer.
- A security deposit of 500$ cash is requested at check-in.
- A signed rental contract must be sent via fax, email or post to our headquarters in Montreal within 10 days of reservation.
- Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Qc without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by Carus Terra Inc..
- To book, simply contact us at email@example.com and let us know which dates are desired, and we'll send you a paypal invoice and other documents.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cap-Pelé, Acadian ShoreAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 1600 $
- 900 $ - 2200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 17, 2018