- 10 person maximum
- 4 double beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
New Orléans Island, Saint-Laurent, river front, internet, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fireplace, very well furnished and equipt, comfort, peaceful. Note: Long term location: 32days and more.
Builted on the shore of St-Laurent River, nice cottage chalet very well furnished and fully equipped for a good relaxing stay.
- Dishwasher, micro wave, wifi high speed internet, washer and dryer,TV and Stereo CD and DVD players.
- Including also: linen, dishes, glassweare, caldrons. BBQ set.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
A real jewel lost in the countryside. Full comfort.
$825 and more according to week
- Chalet must be left in the same contitions as on the arrival.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.