- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent
- Ski Hill: Stoneham et Mon Saint-Anne (40 km)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Jean-de-l'Île-d'Orléans, Quebec City and Area - Île d'OrléansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 420 $ - 600 $
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 1400 $
- 3000 $ - 4000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 4, 2018