- 2 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Les Chalets Enchantés
Private jacuzzi (SPA) on balcony - Retro atmosphere - 1 queen size bed - Complete bathroom on the first floor with two places bath - Bedcover real comfort (without lint for allergic persons) - Towels - TV set with flat screen.
- For 2 persons (construction 2008)
- Private jacuzzi (SPA) on balcony
- Retro atmosphere
- 1 queen size bed
- Complete bathroom on the first floor with two places bath
- Bedcover real comfort (without lint for allergic persons)
- TV set with flat screen with DVD player
- Electric fireplace with heat
- Exterior fireplace
- Radio station, mp3 player
- Electric fondue kit
- All equipped kitchen
- The cabin is situated on the hillside at 200 feet above the river offering an incredible view
- Private driveway for each cabin
- Drivable in summer and in winter, a sleigh ride will drive you to you cabin.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière St-Maurice (0 km)
- Ski Hill: Vallée du Parc (10 km)
Activities on the site
- traking and snowshoe trails (starting at your cottage)
- Spa (Jacuzzi)
- Swimming at the sand isle (in front of the site)
- Fishing (walleye, perch, bass)
Region's activities situated from 10 to 20 minutes from our site
- Mauricie's National Park
- Golf courses (St-Boniface, Mémorial, Ste-Flore, Grand-Mère)
- Horseback riding
- Governmental trail (A.T.V. and snowmobile
- Labyrinthe de la fôret perdue (roller blade in summer and ice skating in winter)
- Cité de l'Énergie and shows
- D'arbre en arbre
- St-Élie and Fred Pellerin's village
- Personal watercraft rental
- Le Baluchon (ice skating, snowshoe, horses, hiking)
- Vallée du Parc (alpine ski)
Period Weekend 5 day Week 7 day Week In years $406 $720 $966
- Rental Terms & Conditions
- (credit card reservations only)
- You can pay with cash, debit or credit card (Visa or MC)
- Cabins are for adult only. You can have a maximum of 2 visitors. Visitors need to register at the reception desk.
- No pets. No smoking. (150$ fee if this is not respected)
- Upon your arrival, you will be given explanations to look after the hot tub. It is your responsibility to maintain a good water quality. A 50$ fee will be added if the water needs to be change due to a bad use.
- We recommend that you let us know if you broke something in the cabin during your stay so we can agree on an arrangement.
- 50 $ fee if the cabin is not clean.
- 30 % of the deposit is not refundable in any case.
- The total amount of the rental is not refundable 30 days before the reservation.
- Arrivals between 16:00 and 18:00 (if you plan your arrival later than the time of arrival; call us 24 hours before)
- Departure; Noon.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.