Come and rest in this sumptuous contemporary house with an unparalleled charm.
This exceptional cottage is located just minutes from the most popular attractions (Mont Tremblant, beaches, p'tit train du nord, hiking, casino, spas, and more!). You will find something to please every family member!
Its 4 bedrooms are ideal for up to 8 peoples. The rooftop spa, foosball table, fireplaces and family room will be enjoyed by all!
Make the most of your stay with our little touches:
• Indoor and outdoor wood-burning fireplace with welcome logs
• Unlimited high-speed wireless Internet
• Roku: Streaming Experience for Television
• Roof terrace with hot tub
• Foosball table
• Keurig coffee maker with capsules
• Wine cellar
• High-end bedding (towels, sheets, dishcloths, etc.)
• Fully equipped kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, etc.)
• Accessories for babies and children: highchair, playard, plastic dishes, toys, etc.
• Bathroom accessories: dryer, iron and iron board, soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper
• Washer and dryer with soap includes
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer, Visa, Master Card
Rental type: Short stay
Scroll horizontally to see every prices
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Payment Terms :
- At the time of booking, a deposit of 50% is due. The balance will be collected 7 days before your arrival.
- All prepaid payments are non-refundable.
- The tenant must pay the owners an amount of $500.00 as a security deposit by Interac transfer, no later than 48 hours before the start date of the stay. The security deposit will be refunded to the tenant no later than 7 days after the end date of the stay, unless damage to the property is noted by the owners, in which case the owners will be entitled to retain the security deposit at up to the amount of the damages, without prejudice to its other rights and remedies against the tenant.
- The 3.5% Quebec lodging tax is not included in the published rates.
- Cleaning fee is $275/stay. They are not included in the price.
- If the number of people exceeds the reservation without notice to the landlord, a fee of $70 per person per day will apply automatically, including visitors. To avoid check-in problems and surcharges, please make sure to book for the right number of travelers because the number of people will be checked during your stay.The municipality's short-term rental permit authorizes a maximum number of 8 people.
Formulaire d'enregistrement :
- You will need to complete a registration form to formalize your reservation. A link will be sent to you a few days after your reservation. You will need to consent to the policies of the cottage and provide a copy of your driver's license and credit card used for your stay. This allows us to confirm your identity and prevent fraudulent transactions.
Consignes générales :
- The tenant must be at least 21 years old.
- The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents. In addition, he assumes full responsibility for those to whom he allows access. They must be conducted in a manner that does not disturb the peace of neighboring residents or break down any equipment, accessories, furniture, or any other property in the property.
- Under no circumstances will the landlord be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft suffered by the tenant and his guests.
- Any breakage or damage should be reported to the owners as soon as possible.
- During the rental period, any damage not attributable to the normal wear caused by the tenant to the property, furniture, equipment, accessories, or land will be the responsibility of the tenant. In such a case, additional costs equivalent to the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged property will be required.
- The cottage is non-smoking. Subject to an automatic surcharge of $200 if not honored.
- Pets are prohibited. Subject to an automatic surcharge penalty of $200 if not honored.
- The curfew is 10 PM outside, at the latest.
- Please keep the water clean and clear to avoid a $200 surcharge.