- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 32x28 , 896 x 2 1792 Ppc
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 50 000 pc
Edge of water, Large house! La Paysanne receives you in great comfort in the countryside?
La Paysanne! a big house 2 floors (1000 square feet per floor), built in 2008.
It welcomes you in total comfort with its open ground-level and its panoramic view on the lake. That you are able to see from the main floor or from the bedrooms located in front, you will be immediately attracted by the beauty of the landscape. It offers all the modern amenities: 52 inch satellite TV, Roman bath, glass shower, toilet on main floor with washer-dryer, in addition to a large Gallery 12 feet in front by 44 feet wide. An ideal place for holiday among friends, family or in lovers.
- Summer: fishing, swimming, hiking in forest or mountain, to the naturelovers ornithology, 4 wheels, close to the beautiful land of Nominingue golf.
- Winter: cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobile, 4 wheels, ice fishing , ice skating and 45 minutes from the fabulous Mont Tremblant ski slopes.
- AND in PLUS, there are hunting period: a place well known for it's big game!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Petit Brochet (75 pieds)
- Golf course: Nominingue
- Ski Hill: tremblant
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Expédition Wolf
- Centre d'exposition de la Gare de Rivière-Rouge
- Centre d'exposition et hameau de la gare de Nominingue
- Plage Michel-Jr.-Lévesque
- Municipal beach of Lac Nominingue
- Plage du lac Saguay
Cross-country ski centre
- Club Les Six Cantons
Festival / special event
- Laurentians International Festival
- Club et Hôtel du Golf Nominingue
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional Kiamika
- Parc écologique Le Renouveau Rosaire-Senécal
- Les Sentiers nature de Chute-Saint-Philippe
1 night 2 week-end nights 5 nights 7 nights Monthly Spring
March 12, 2018 to June 10, 2018
$150 $350 $500 $550 $1,200 Pre-season summer
June 10, 2018 to July 1, 2018
$150 $450 $700 $800 - Summer season
July 1, 2018 to July 15, 2018
5 nights $ 800 from Sunday to Friday
- - $800 $900 - High season summer
July 15, 2018 to August 12, 2018
Rate for 5 nights s / 15July, 19Aout 950 $
- - $950 $1,050 - End season
August 12, 2018 to September 4, 2018
Labor Day Weekend 650 $ si disponible
- - $800 $900 - Low season
September 4, 2018 to December 16, 2018
$150 $350 $500 $550 $1,300 High season winter
December 16, 2018 to January 13, 2019
$160 - $1,000 $1,050 -
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
L'Ascension, Laurentians - High-LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- $150 - $160
- 2 week-end nights
- $350 - $450
- 5 nights
- $500 - $1,000
- 7 nights
- $550 - $1,050
- $1,200 - $1,300
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 19, 2019