- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 18' x 40' on 2 floor
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 50' x 150'
Havre du Pin Rouge
This wonderful cotttage is located on the shores of Lake Pin Rouge in Saint-Hippolyte in the Laurentians less than 50 minutes from Montreal. You will enjoy the happiness of being in the countryside 10 minutes from Saint-Sauveur and Saint-Adele.
Two-story dwelling completely rebuild, inside and outside in 2015. New floors new, new kitchen cabinets, new bathrooms and more!
A private beach is available in front of the cottage with water of exceptional quality. No motorboats.
Mountain trails where you can go hiking or snowshoeing are nearby.
The sound of the stream flowing near the property gives a distinctive look to this peaceful and warm safe haven.
Equipment / Services Included
- Bedding and towels
- fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, pots, etc.)
- Washer and dryer
- 2 TV
Services and recreation nearby
- Food market including SAQ counter (5 minutes)
- Massage and other treatments at the Auberge du Pin Rouge LAc (2 minutes)
- Pharmacy (Saint-Hippolyte)
- Financial Institutions (Saint-Hippolyte)
Rate for 4 people, $ 50 per additional person. Additional fee of $ 50 for an animal.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac du Pin Rouge
- Golf course: Saint-Adèle, L'Estérel
- Ski Hill: Olympia, Chantecler, Saint-Sauveur (10)
Enjoy your private beach for a swim in water of very good quality. No motorboats.
Pedal boat, canoe and kayak are provided with safety belts.
Spoil yourself enjoying the Auberge du Lac Pin Rouge which is 3 minutes walk from the chalet www.aubergelacdupinrouge.com
Rate for 4 people, $ 50 per additional person. Additional charge of $ 50 for an animal.
Deposit of 50% of the amount when booking. The other 50% must be paid 1 month before the rental period. Only 50% of the deposit is refundable if cancellation before 30 days, otherwise not refundable. A security deposit of $ 500 is also required.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Havre du Pin Rouge
Saint-Hippolyte, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $
- 3 nights
- 575 $ - 650 $
- 7 nights
- 950 $
- 1750 $ - 4250 $
- 8500 $
- 1350 $ - 1750 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 28, 2018