- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 18' x 40' on 2 floor
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 50' x 150'
Havre du Pin Rouge
This wonderful cotttage is located on the shores of Lake Pin Rouge in Saint-Hippolyte in the Laurentians less than 50 minutes from Montreal. You will enjoy the happiness of being in the countryside 10 minutes from Saint-Sauveur and Saint-Adele.
Habitation of two (2) floors completely rebuild, inside and outside, in 2015. Floor new, new kitchen cabinets, new bathrooms and more!
A private beach is available in front of the chalet offering a water of exceptional quality. No motorboats.
The court gives you access to a mountain trail or you can go hiking or snowshoeing.
The sound of the stream flowing near the property gives a distinctive look to this peaceful, warm and peaceful.
Equipment / Services Included
- Bedding and towels
- fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, pots, etc.)
- Washer and dryer
- 1 TV
Services and recreation nearby
- food market including SAQ counter (5 minutes)
- Massage and other treatments at the Auberge du Pin Rouge LAc (2 minutes)
- Pharmacy (Saint-Hippolyte)
- Financial Institutions (Saint-Hippolyte)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac du Pin Rouge
- Golf course: Saint-Adèle, L'Estérel
- Ski Hill: Olympia, Chantecler, Saint-Sauveur (10)
Enjoy your private beach for a swim in water of very good quality. No motorboats.
Pedal boat, canoe and kayak are provided with safety belts.
Spoil yourself enjoying the Auberge du Lac Pin Rouge which is 3 minutes walk from the chalet www.aubergelacdupinrouge.com
Deposit of 50% of the amount when booking. The other 50% must be paid one week before the rental period. Only 50% of deposit is refundable if canceled prior to 30 days, otherwise non refundable. A $ 200 security deposit may be required.
Havre du Pin Rouge
Saint-Hippolyte, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 290 $ - 450 $
- 7 nights
- 500 $ - 850 $
- 1500 $ - 2900 $
- 6900 $ - 7900 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 20, 2017