- 14 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 4 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 23,500 pi2 - Close to a stream that flows all year and the property is on Lake Iroquois - Backyard is facing south
Exode au Ruisseau
At Lake Iroquois (St-Adolphe-D 'Howard), less than an hour from Montreal! Beautiful country house, rustic cottage style for rent! Located near a stream that flows year-round, it offers great privacy thanks to the large wooded lot where it is built. In addition, it is possible to enjoy the sun and the beautiful landscape either on the terrace (partly covered) or on a platform near the lake (not navigable). Several amenities are also available to enhance your stay including five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a shower room, a fully equipped kitchen, free internet (WI-FI), a pool table, a spa, an outdoor fire pit and a BBQ! It is perfect to spend unforgettable moments with family and/or friends.
Description of the chalet:
Main floor :
Living room (propane gas fireplace, television, dvd player)
Large dining room table (10 people)
Lunch counter (3 stools)
Kitchen (stove, oven, filter coffee maker, single-dose Keurig coffee maker, fridge, dishwasher (soap provided), toaster, dishes, water dispenser)
Bedroom # 1: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom # 2: 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom # 3: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom # 4: 2 single bunk beds + 1 single bed
1 bathroom with shower ensuite to bedroom # 1 (hair dryer)
1 bathroom with shared shower-bath for other rooms (hair dryer)
Ground floor :
Bedroom # 5: 1 double bed + single bunk bed
Living room (pool table, television, board games, WII)
Bathroom with shower (hair dryer)
Laundry room (washer / dryer)
Fireplace space (wood)
Parking for 5 cars
BBQ (available between April 1 and December 1 if weather permits)
Garden furniture (available between May 15 and October 15 if weather permits)
Platform close to the lake
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 7 nights Summer
June 21, 2018 to August 30, 2018
700 $ 1200 $ - 2600 $ Canada day Weekend
June 29, 2018 to July 2, 2018
- - 1300 $ - Labor Day Weekend
August 31, 2018 to September 2, 2018
- - 1600 $ - Fall
September 3, 2018 to December 20, 2018
600 $ 1050 $ - 2250 $ Holidays
December 21, 2018 to January 5, 2019
1000 $ 1600 $ - 3200 $ Winter 2019
January 6, 2019 to February 24, 2019
700 $ 1200 $ - 2600 $ Spring Break
February 24, 2019 to March 9, 2019
- - - 2800 $ Spring 2019
March 10, 2019 to June 20, 2019
600 $ 1050 $ - 2250 $
The cancellation of a reservation is subject to the following fees:
- 1 and 30 days prior to arrival = no reimbursement
- 31 and 45 days prior to arrival = 50% of Reservation Deposit
- Reservation deposit: A reservation deposit of 50% before tax will be required at the time of booking. Once your deposit has been authorized, an invoice showing your reference number will be forwarded.
- The balance of your invoice is due 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Security deposit: A pre-authorization deposit is required 14 days prior to arrival.
- Check-In: 4:00 PM.
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM.
- Rates in CDN$
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes: Quebec Lodging Tax:3.5% GST: 5% QST: 9.975%
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Exode au Ruisseau
Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, Laurentians - Heart of the LaurentiansAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- 600 $ - 1000 $
- 2 week-end nights
- 1050 $ - 1600 $
- 3 nights
- 1300 $ - 1600 $
- 7 nights
- 2250 $ - 3200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 14, 2018