1 from 24
2 from 24
3 from 24
4 from 24
5 from 24
6 from 24
7 from 24
8 from 24
9 from 24
10 from 24
11 from 24
12 from 24
13 from 24 - Chambre des maitres - vue coté lac
14 from 24 - Chambre des maitres - vue coté cours
15 from 24 - Salle de bain, chambre des maîtres
16 from 24 - Salle de bain chambre des maitres
17 from 24 - Salle familiale niveau lac
18 from 24
19 from 24
20 from 24
21 from 24
22 from 24
23 from 24 - View from the point of the land
24 from 24
La pointe aux pins
12 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
Wonderful domain on Lac Brule, just an hour away from Montréal. Beautiful 3 bedroom cottage, with more 1500 feet on frontage on the lake with a private bay. Absolute bliss! Ideal for family reunions!
- Beautiful unique domain directly on the shores of Lac Brule- more than 1500 feet of frontage.
- Perfect for swimming, beautiful clear water, fishing, dock with paddle boat, canoe & kayak
- Private spa for 6 persons
- MULTIPURPOSE TRACK 4 seasons (skiing, hiking, etc.) 3 minutes away
- More than 4 acres of land, wooded and very private, no neighbors.
- Absolute tranquility and bliss
- Petanque field
- A big big gazebo that can accommodate over 20 people
- 3 bedrooms (2 in the basement, one on 1st floor). The master bedroom is huge and has a small private living-room, and a private bathroom. The other two bedrooms have pyramidal beds (double + single top).
- The living room has a double sofa bed and anotherone can be found in the family room in the basement.
- Can comfortably accommodate 8 people and a maximum of 12 people
- Majestic stone field fireplace, and a wood stove in the kitchen.
- Windows all around the cottage to provide Incredible views of the lake from all sides. Very bright and sunny.
- 3 Bathrooms (2 full bath with shower & toilet + 1 on the 1st floor). Ceramic shower in the bathroom in the basement.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- 2 Fireplaces with wood provided
- Deck with BBQ. Screened summer kitchen for the evening meal overlooking the lake.
- Bedding, towels and toilet paper included
- TV ( 56 inches) for movies, DVD and Blue Ray, Wii, books and board games included
- Just bring your personal effects, your food and your cell phone (Bell, Telus & Virgin captured)
- Lake Brûlé ideal for swimming, and fishing; very clear water
- Canoe / spacious pedalboat / paddleboat
- Multipurpose trail accessible 3 min. walk from the cottage
- Hiking, mountain biking and ATV trails
- Trout fishing and speckled gray
- Campfire site right on the lake
- Petanque court and gazebo.
- Golf nearby.
- Nordic Spa La Source ten minutes away from the cottage
- Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, skating, hiking on the lake
- Montcalm ski center is ten minutes away.
- Snowmobile and ATV trails
- Nordic Spa La Source ten minutes from the cottage.
- 1 queen size bed
- 2 double beds
Cottage and land
- Building dimensions: 3 000 square foot
- Property dimensions: 140 000 sq2
Last updated: December 9, 2020
Activities and events in the area
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
Month (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
|5 day |
|7 day |
|January 6 to March 20
|Spring Break (last of February & 1st of March)
|March 21 to JUne 19
|June 20 to October 12
|Construction period (July 17 to August 2)
|October 13 to December 18
|New Year Period
- Add $ 90 per stay for cleaning fees
- Rates quoted are for groups of 8 adults or less.
- Extra charge of 25$/adult/day applies.
- Rental deposit of 50%, non-refundable, payable when booking
- Security deposit of $ 500 requested before the rental and refunded after the stay
- Balance of rental cost and security deposit payable 14 days prior to arrival date
- The signatory of the contract must be at least 25 years old
- Average age of the group must be 25 years old and over
- Full week rental starts on Friday at 6:00 p.m. and ends the following Friday at 12:00 (noon)
- Week rental (5 days) starts on Monday 2:00 p.m. and ends on Friday at 12:00 (noon)
- Week-end rental starts on Friday 6:00 p.m. to Sunday 3:00 p.m.
- Please provide your phone number when requesting information