- 12 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3 000 square foot
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 140 000 sq2
Wonderful domain on Lac Brulé
Wonderful domain on Lac Brule, just an hour away from Montréal. Beautiful 3 bedroom cottage, with more 1500 feet on frontage on the lake with a private bay. Absolute bliss! Ideal for family reunions!
- Beautiful unique domain directly on the shores of Lac Brule- more than 1500 feet of frontage.
- Perfect for swimming, beautiful clear water, fishing, dock with paddle boat, canoe & kayak
- Private spa for 6 persons
- MULTIPURPOSE TRACK 4 seasons (skiing, hiking, etc.) 3 minutes away
- More than 4 acres of land, wooded and very private, no neighbors.
- Absolute tranquility and bliss
- Petanque field
- A big big gazebo that can accommodate over 20 people
- 3 bedrooms (2 in the basement, one on 1st floor). The master bedroom is huge and has a small private living-room, and a private bathroom. The other two bedrooms have pyramidal beds (double + single top).
- The living room has a double sofa bed and anotherone can be found in the family room in the basement.
- Can comfortably accommodate 8 people and a maximum of 12 people
- Majestic stone field fireplace, and a wood stove in the kitchen.
- Windows all around the cottage to provide Incredible views of the lake from all sides. Very bright and sunny.
- 3 Bathrooms (2 full bath with shower & toilet + 1 on the 1st floor). Ceramic shower in the bathroom in the basement.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
- 2 Fireplaces with wood provided
- Deck with BBQ. Screened summer kitchen for the evening meal overlooking the lake.
- Bedding, towels and toilet paper included
- TV ( 56 inches) for movies, DVD and Blue Ray, Wii, books and board games included
- Just bring your personal effects, your food and your cell phone (Bell, Telus & Virgin captured)
- Lake Brûlé ideal for swimming, and fishing; very clear water
- Canoe / spacious pedalboat / paddleboat
- SPA (4 seasons)
- Multipurpose trail accessible 3 min. walk from the cottage
- Hiking, mountain biking and ATV trails
- Trout fishing and speckled gray
- Campfire site right on the lake
- Petanque court and gazebo.
- Golf nearby.
- Nordic Spa La Source ten minutes away from the cottage
- Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, skating, hiking on the lake
- Montcalm ski center is ten minutes away.
- Snowmobile and ATV trails
- Nordic Spa La Source ten minutes from the cottage.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Brûlé (1 m)
- Golf course: Golf Rawdon (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Centre de ski Montcalm (5 km)
January 6 to April 15 1200$ 1250$ 1600$ Spring Break On request On request $2,000 April 16 to June 17 950$ 1050$ 1400$ June 18 to September 21 $1250 1350$ 1800$ Construction period (July 20 to August 5) 1400$ 1400$ 2000$ September 22 to December 16 950$ 1050$ $1400 Christmas Period On request On request 2200$ New Year Period On request On request 2200$
- Rates quoted are for groups of 8 adults or less.
- Extra charge of 25$/adult/day applies.
- Rental deposit of 50%, non-refundable, payable when booking
- Security deposit of $ 500 requested before the rental and refunded after the stay
- Balance of rental cost and security deposit payable 14 days prior to arrival date
- The signatory of the contract must be at least 25 years old
- Average age of the group must be 25 years old and over
- Full week rental starts on Friday at 6:00 p.m. and ends the following Friday at 12:00 (noon)
- Week rental (5 days) starts on Monday 2:00 p.m. and ends on Friday at 12:00 (noon)
- Week-end rental starts on Friday 6:00 p.m. to Sunday 3:00 p.m.
- Please provide your phone number when requesting information
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Wonderful domain on Lac Brulé
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 950 $ - 1400 $
- 7 nights
- 1400 $ - 2400 $
- 6800 $ - 8000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 4, 2018