- 18 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 6 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 7 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 3000 sf
- 3 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 120000 sf
DURING SUMMER TIME AND HOLIDAYS SEASON THE COTTAGE IS FOR RENT ON A WEEKLY BASIS ONLY
A unique place that will delight quietness and nature lovers. The cottage is Located in a very private and quiet area, 100.000 sf wooded area with 450 feet of lake front. The lake is approximately 1km by 1 km, with ony 1 side that is built (1/3 of the lake circumference: 15 cottages in total).
Is is a beautiful very large cottage, completely renovated while preserving its UNIQUE STYLE;
Ideal for a large family or group of friends of 16-18 people (25 years +) gathering to celebrate a special event such as small wedding, birthdays, business group retreat or just to relax.
Available for rent for week-ends/weekdays. It includes:
- 7 bedrooms, (1 with private bathroom) , and 3 of them with large windows and lakeview
- 2 living rooms , 1 one them has a sofa bed, 2 fire places,
- 1 reading room,
- 3 bathrooms, 1 powder room, 1 laundry room (washer & Dryer)
- 1 kitchen, & more
- 2 larges balconies on the lake; Mountain view also
- Internet, Satellite TV , DVD player ..
- Included: qualitybedding, kitchenware, cleaning accessories, wood for firepalce, BBQ, etc.
Rawdon area, 1h15 from Montreal, 20 min from Montcalm sky resort and 30 min from Saint Donat;
Rates are for up to 16 persons and 70$ /additional person (+Tax ) for up to 18 people.
Weekdays (Minimum 3 nights).
A deposit (50% of total) is required at the time of booking and the balance 7 days before the rental date.
A security deposit is required 24h before arrival and will be redeemed max 72h after the end of the stay, after inspection of the cottage if no damage has occured.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Clermoustier (0 km)
- Golf course: Esterel (5 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Calm, Saint Donat (5 km)
- Volley ball
- Horse riding
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 23, 2018