- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 26 X 30 feets
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 35000 square foot
Le chalet de la riviere Ouareau
Superb cottage full equipped with 4 seasons hot tub.
Less than 1 h 15 of Montreal, the chalet will charm you with its warm decor in a peaceful place, with the backdrop Ouareau River, close to all services and a variety of activities.
You are near the river Ouareau witch is swimmable with shoes and river descent with air chambers.The Ouareau regional forest and its attractions is a 10 minute drive (hiking trails, snowshoeing, gateway A) and trails for ATV and snowmobile from the cottage.
• indoor and outdoor fireplace (wood light extra)
- outdoor hot tub 4 seasons
• Propane BBQ
• electric heating
• Fully new furnished
• Electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee maker
• Cutlery and utensils,fully equiped
• Bedding, towels and kitchen towels
• Soccer table
• DVD player
- satellite HDTV 62" with HDMI for video games
- Wireless internet
- am-fm radio with bluetooth-USB
- garage ($)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: rivière Ouareau
- Golf course: Rawdon (10)
- Ski Hill: La réserve (30)
-The Dorwin Falls in Rawdon (20 min)
- Ouareau forest and walking trails of varying levels of experience
- ATV and snowmobile accessible without travel trailer
- Ski Monts Garceau, La Reserve and Montcalm less than 30 minutes
6125 Chemin Vincent Massey
450 834-8388 samcalm.com
Activities with or without children
Arbraska, forest adventures
4131, rue Forest Hill
450 834-5500 arbraska.com
Earth bison and the Great Central Quebec Gibiers
6855, Chemin Parkinson
450 834-6718 Rawdon terredesbisons.com
La Source Nordic Baths
4200 Forest hill
450 834-7727 lasourcespa.com
• Slides St Jean deMatha on tubes winter https://www.glissadesurtube.com/
Other tourist information
No refunds will be given to a cottage tenant who leaves before the end of the stay.
• No refund of deposit will be made in a cottage tenant for cancellations within thirty (30) days preceding the date of booking.
• An administration fee of $ 35 will be deducted from reimbursements made thirty (30) days or more before the reservation date.
• No refund of full payment 7 days before the rental date
• 50% of the total amount will be asked to confirm your reservation as deposit
• The base price is for 2 people
prices are for the winter season
full payment must be made before your arrival or on site after agreement with the owner. From that moment, you will have access to the keys of the chalet via a box with a key combination determined by the owner
an amount of $ 250 is required for security deposit which will be refunded within 7 days of departure after inspection . We reserve the right to retain the deposit paid wholly or in part to cover possible damage.
weekend from Friday 4:00 pm to Sunday 12:00 p.m.
5 nights from Sunday 4:00 pm to Friday 12:00 p.m.
7 nights from Friday 4:00 pm to Friday 12:00 p.m.
The cottage regulations will be provided by email prior to arrival
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le chalet de la riviere Ouareau
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 700 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 600 $ - 1100 $
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 750 $ - 1450 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 4, 2018