- 16 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 6 queen size beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 4, 500 square feet
- 3 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 37, 000 square feet
Chalet Blue Sky
Welcome to Blue Sky Chalet !!!
This beautiful rustic cottage and both very modern on a wooded lot of 37,000 square feet. New construction in 2016 on 3 floors just 1 hour 15 minutes from Montreal. Very peaceful place with no neighbors nearby. Access to Ouareau river and having a small municipal beach 5 minutes from the cottage.
This cottage offers 4500 square feet of tranquility on 3 floors for up to 14 people very comfortably.
At garden level you will find two bedrooms with queen bed and a full bathroom. To make your stay more enjoyable you will find a living room equipped with a sitting area, a pool table, table soccer and table tennis, all on a heated concrete floor.
The ground floor level offers open concept dining room served by a wooden table '' Artemano '' can accommodate 14 people, a living room with comfortable leather furniture and a splendid view on a coat of wood and stone hearth on which hangs a TV with 46 inch flat screen. The functional kitchen is equipped like yours, was designed especially for cooking in groups. It offers a lunch counter with an area that can easily accommodate more guests. All appliances are upscale and stainless steel. You'll find a very large master bedroom with King bed rosewood made communicating with ensuite luxury bath. You will love the large shower with three shower heads.
Upstairs, a large bedroom with two queen beds Rose wood with reading area and huge wardrobes. A warm contemporary style bedroom with queen bed and a full bathroom with power shower. There is also a mezzanine equipped with El Ran reclining sofa with stunning views of nature through the large windows of the cottage. A corner easy.
The exterior layout offers a large balcony (14'x 32 ') with a BBQ (included). You will find a dining area that offers stunning views of nature, and a section in the sun for sunbathers.
At garden level, you can enjoy a great therapeutic spa that seats 8 people and that will certainly contribute to your relaxation; it is protected by a shelter in bad weather. In addition, an arrangement is available to relax peacefully around a fire sipping marshmallows.
You only have to bring your food because everything is provided; bedding, sheets, pots, towels, toilet paper, washer and dryer.
Note that all our mattresses come with set of bed bugs anti-covers for the peace of mind!
- Additional personalized services are available on request (fee): Housekeeping during stay, catering, yoga classes and massage therapist on site.
Not to be overlooked, you can enjoy a truly great Provigo market to do your food shopping and a SAQ, all 20 minutes of the cottage. A convenience store-restaurant just 5 minutes is also very practical.
The activities near the cottage:
Spa relaxation "Nordic Spa" in Rawdon
Dogsledding in Rawdon
Arbraska: tree to tree
Esterel Golf Club
Rawdon Golf Club
Downhill skiing at Mont La Réserve, Mont Garceau, in Val St. Come and Mount Montcalm.
Snowmobile, ATV, etc.
Near the chalet
River Ouareau: 2 different access to 2 minutes walk
Municipal Ice Rink: 5 minutes drive
Municipal beach: 5 minutes drive
Ski hill: Montcalm Ski 28 minutes by car
Sugar Shack: Treat the area: 24 minutes by car
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Ouareau (150 pieds)
- Golf course: Club de golf L'esterel (30 KM)
- Ski Hill: Ski Montcalm (20 KM)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Amishk - Aventures amérindiennes
- Echo Aloha
- Arctic Aventure
- Kinadapt - Corporate and Sport Training Center
- Ski Doux - Dog Sledding
- Les Aventures Liguoriennes
- Au Canot Volant
- Parachute Montreal Inc.
- École d'escalade Passe Montagne
- Galerie des Lacs
- Studio-boutique Lolipop glass blowing
- Atelier Bernard Chaudron
- Galerie d'art Michel Bigué
- Galerie Henry Giroux
Autodrome / karting centre
- Mecaglisse Québec inc.
- Les Circuits Val-Va ltd
- Camping Atlantide
- Plage municipale d'Entrelacs
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson
- Plage municipale de Rawdon
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale du lac Rond - Plage Jean-Guy-Caron
Cross-country ski centre
- Centre de ski de fond et raquette d'Estérel
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- Centre de ski de fond Gai-Luron
Downhill ski centre
- Ski Montcalm
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
- Ski Chantecler
- Sommet Olympia
- Vallée Bleue
- Belle Neige
- Sommet Gabriel
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur - versant Avila
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur
Downhill ski resort
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
- L'Arche de Noé
- Ferme Guy Rivest
- La Ferme la petite paysanne
- La Ferme Perron
- Domaine des Trois Gourmands
- Les volailles d'Angèle inc.
- Bleuetière G. Beaulieu
Festival / special event
- Fall Festival at Ski Montcalm
- Festival Nuits Blues Laurentides
- Hiver en Fête au Lac-Masson
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- L'Oktobierfest Sainte-Adèle
- Festival 1001 Visages de la caricature
- 1001 Pots
- Symposium de peinture de Prévost
- Festival des arts de Saint-Sauveur
- Week-end country aux couleurs de Saint-Sauveur
- Auténtica Fiesta Cubana
- Sommet Saint-Sauveur Fun Fest
- Les Sommets Gourmands
- Rawdon Golf Resort
- Esterel Golf Club
- Club de golf Montcalm
- Club de golf La Vallée de Sainte-Adèle
- Club de golf Val-Morin
- Club de golf New Glasgow
- Club de golf Piedmont
- Club de golf Mont-Gabriel
- Club de golf Saint-Jérôme
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Les produits la Tradition
- Simon Turcotte confiturier
- Nect'Art de Fleurs
- À la Chocolaterie Marie-Claude
- Cochon cent façons
- Les fromagiers de la Table Ronde
- Miel de chez nous
- Fromagerie la Suisse Normande
Museum / historic site
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier National Historic Site
- Laurentian Ski Museum
- Arbraska Rawdon
- Bigfoot Paintball
- Tyroparc - Mountain adventure park
Regional / municipal park
- Cascades Park
- Dorwin Falls Park
- Beauréal Réserve Naturelle
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
- Parc de la rivière Doncaster
- Parc régional de Val-David-Val-Morin (secteur Far Hills)
- Parc régional de Val-David-Val-Morin (secteur Dufresne)
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Parc André Auger
Religious building and site
- Centre Marial Diocesain Marie-Reine-des-Coeurs
- Les Écuries du Chantecler
- Le Ranch-O-bois rond
- Goûtez Lanaudière! Agritourism Tours
- Chemin du Terroir
- Skating path on Rawdon lake
- Patinoire du lac Masson
- Patinoire du parc Claude-Henri-Grignon
- Patinoire du parc Lépine
- Patinoire du lac Rond
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Amerispa Estérel Resort & Spa
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- Spa Morency
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- Bagni Spa Station Santé Inc.
- Polar Bear's Club
- Spa Relaxia
- Le Spa du Manoir Saint-Sauveur
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Sucrerie du Domaine
- Érablière chez Bruneau
- Érablière A. Grégoire
- Au sentier de l'érable
- Cabane à sucre des sportifs Inc.
- Sucrerie du Rang Double
- Cabane à sucre Jacques Grégoire
- La Petite Coulée de Saint-Esprit
- Cabane à sucre Osias
- Érablière Jean Parent
- Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent
- Ferme Mycalin
- Cabane à sucre Constantin Grégoire
- Cabane à sucre chez Oswald
- Les Fendilles Sucrées
- Cabane à sucre Nantel
- Érablière au Rythme des temps
- Cabane Dupuis
- Cabane à sucre Arthur Raymond
- Cavaland Park
- Au pays des Merveilles
- Village du Père Noël inc.
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Ski Montcalm
- Glissades des Pays d'en Haut
- Snow tubing Sommet Saint-Sauveur
- Ski Montcalm
- Chalets Lanaudière
- La Tournée des Cantons de Rawdon
- Centre de plein air Roger-Cabana
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- L'Interval coopérative de solidarité de plein air
- Plein-Air Sainte-Adèle (PASA)
- Expérience Mont Alta
- Parc aquatique Sommet Saint-Sauveur
PRICE ON THE LEFT COLUMN = LOW SEASON
PRICE ON THE RIGHT COLUMN = HIGH SEASON
Low season : November 3rd till June 21st
High season : June 22nd till November 2nd
Prices shown are for a group of 8 adults and less
Applicable Taxes: GST, QST and the 3.5% lodging tax
* With the exception of the Christmas holidays, spring break as well as the construction holidays, July and August *
A deposit of $ 750.00 is required to make the booking. This same deposit will be used as security deposit and will be given to you 24 - 48 hours after your departure provided that all the rules have been respected and / or the cottage has no damage and / or breakage.
The security deposit will be refunded in the same way, by transfer to the email address of the person in charge of the rental.
The total price of the rental is due 30 days before the date of your stay.
The average age must be 28 and over in order to rent this cottage.
All cancellations must be made in writing to the chalet's email address.
Cancellation received more than 60 days before the original date of stay will be approved, however 50% of the deposit will be retained as damages.
In the event that the cancellation occurs less than 30 days from the initial date of the stay the full security deposit will be refunded but the total rental will be retained as damages.
In the situation where the cottage would not be available for rental due to a major breakage or reason beyond the control of the landlord, all amounts will be refunded to the tenant.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Blue Sky
Chertsey, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1350 $ - 1550 $
- 3 nights
- 1575 $ - 1775 $
- 7 nights
- 2250 $ - 2550 $
- 7500 $ - 8500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 3, 2019