1 from 26
2 from 26 - Balcony view
3 from 26 - Water front
4 from 26 - Hot Tub
5 from 26 - Living area
6 from 26 - Living area
7 from 26 - Kitchen and dining area
8 from 26 - Dining area
9 from 26 - Kitchen
10 from 26 - Indoor fireplace
11 from 26 - Game room
12 from 26 - Game room
13 from 26 - Room 1
14 from 26 - Room 2
15 from 26 - Room 3
16 from 26 - Room 4
17 from 26 - Room 4
18 from 26 - Bathroom 1
19 from 26 - Bathroom 1
20 from 26 - Bathroom 2
21 from 26 - Bathroom 2
22 from 26 - Balcony
23 from 26 - Chalet
24 from 26 - Exterior dining area
25 from 26 - Balcony
26 from 26 - Assomption River
Chalet Le Hérisson
10 person maximum, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
In the heart of Lanaudière and on the banks of the picturesque Rivière L'Assomption, the chalet Le Hérisson is ideal for a retreat with family or friends. You will also be able to enjoy the wide array of activities the region has to offer.
An hour and a half from Montreal, the Chalet le Hérisson has 4 large bedrooms, a well equipped kitchen and abundant windows to enjoy the views of the surrounding nature. During your stay, you'll also be able to enjoy the hot tub, interior and exterior fire plan, a pool table as well as a canoe and kayak. With the direct access on the property to the river, you'll be able to enjoy a soak in the warm summer days and even some fishing for those inclined to do so. The large terrasse will also allow you to enjoy views of the forest and mountains.
* Renters are responsible for ensuring that they respect and abide by COVID measures implemented by the government of Quebec.
Last updated: September 22, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière L'Assomption (20 m)
- Golf course: Club de Golf St-Jean-de-Matha (32 km)
- Ski Hill: Val Saint-Côme (24 km)
- Picturesque Assomption River to enjoy a soak or for an escapade in canoe or kayak (direct access from the chalet)
- Beautiful hiking trails (Parc régional des Chutes Monte-à-Peine et des Dalles, parc régional des Sept Chutes, parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull et de la Forêt Ouareau)
- Close to quad and snowmobile trails
- A number of cross-country skiing, snow-shoe and fat bike trails within 10 minutes of the chalet.
- Ski mountain Val Saint-Côme under 25 minutes away.
- Winter slides of St-Jean-de-Matha 25 minutes away.
- Golf courses and fishing reserves within 30 minutes
- Other activities such as Abraska Rawdon, Paintball BlackOps, Parachute Voltige and many more are also nearby.
- Agrotourism circuit of Lanaudière for the gourmands!
- A tourism guide of the region will be available at the chalet.
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
Month (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
- A minimum of 2 nights stay is required
- A 100$ cleaning fee will be added to the cost of reservation
- A night during the week is at a cost of 250$ per night and during the weekend (friday and saturday night) the cost is 350$ per night, not applicable for certain periods (Christmas holidays and Spring break)