- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Less than 1 hour 15 minutes from Montreal, cottage promises you a warm interior ambience in a quiet and intimate place, with panoramic views of the mountains and the Cloutier lake, close to all services and a variety of activities.
Located in Sainte-Beatrix, in the heart of the Lanaudière, region and within 1 h 15 minutes from Montreal, we offer a quiet location, close to several agritourism, cultural, outdoor and some delicacies.
The cottage comprises:
- 3 bedrooms with double beds
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces and stone BBQ
- Access and lake view Cloutier
- Private land 280,000 ft2, possibility of large gathering
- Everything needed for cooking
- Washer / Dryer
- TV and DVD player
- complete bedding
- Accessories baby / child available
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Cloutier (220 m)
- Golf course: Golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Val Saint-Côme (25 km)
- Health Center La Source Bath Nordic www.lasourcespa.com/
- Fernand-Lindsay Amphitheatre for outdoor show http://lanaudiere.org/
- Festival Mémoire et Racines http://memoireracines.org/
- Good restaurants to savor the gourmet delights of Lanaudière www.latabledemesreves.com
- Alpine ski resort Val St-Côme http://www.valsaintcome.com/fr/ski
- Snow tubing slides to Saint-Jean-de-Matha https://www.glissadesurtube.com
- The longest skating rink on river and Festi-Glace http://www.festiglace.ca/
- Slip on site with sled provides.
- Snowshoeing in a private area.
- Skating, walking on ice ring on the lake Cloutier.
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace (wood provided)
- Walking skiing 10 km free 10 minutes
- Slip with tubing in Saint-Jean-de-Matha 15 minutes. http://www.glissadesurtube.com/
- Ski resort Val St-Côme 25 minutes.http://www.valsaintcome.com/
-Lake access Cloutier, small beach for children.
-Canoe available for exploring the lake and its islands or go fishing (gold, pike perch, bass)
-Very large lot of 280,000 ft2 with some grassy and wooded area. Ample space for outdoor games with children. More intimate places to camp.
-Outdoorfireplace (wood provided)
-Small house for children with swing.
-The Source Nordic Bath et 15 minutes - Hiking and walking Falls-des-Dalles - multi-family activitées Centre at 10 minutes.
- Authentic Belgian butcher at 10 minutes. Businesses farm nearby.
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Béatrix, Lanaudière - The FoothillsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 3, 2018