- 5 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Now for rent!
Ancestral house located in Petite-Rivière-au-Renard, on an area of 30 acres. Possible walks on the earth and in the pine plantation where the rain hardly affects us. View of the mountains and the sea, it is one of the oldest houses in the village, typical fishermen's houses of that time. Coquette, with renovated bathroom, she was fortunate to love all these years.
Bird watchers will be delighted. You can even see lounging hares, partridges, foxes and deer. Site near the river. In winter, access to snowmobile trails is easy and we offer a shuttle service to the market for shopping.
It offers two rooms on the first floor and one on the ground floor. Bedding, dishes, wifi, TV (not cable) and DVD player (DVD movies to your availability). Everything is there! Well behaved dogs are allowed. John (our dog very well mannered and polite), love friends.
We are located 10 minutes from Forillon Park, 20 minutes from Gaspé and Percé 1 hour by car.
Welcome to Petit Renard!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Petite Rivière au Renard (30 mètres)
- Golf course: Fort Prével (50 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Béchervaise (30 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Cap Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Plage Haldimand
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
Boat tour company
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Site historique de Pointe-à-la-Renommée
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
Tobogganing / winter sliding
The price varies depending on the season and number of people.
25% deposit (non refundable) required to secure a reservation.
A surplus of $ 30 is charged for cleaning when you leave (free if you clean yourself of departure, which included cleaning the dishes, sweep and make the storage of accessories supplied).
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Gaspé, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 3 nights
- 480 $ - 550 $
- 5 nights
- 700 $ - 1050 $
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 1200 $
- 2400 $ - 4000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 25, 2020