- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 22'x26'
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 80000 p.c.
VILLA OF BLUE WAVES
VILLA OF BLUE WAVES offer you a unique and affordable stay in a setting worthy of Corsica or Normandy! Located in the heart of the famous Baie des Chaleurs a splendid view awaits you. The very bright apartment is on the second floor giving you the impression of dominating the sea in a ship!
Everything is implemented in a climate of peace and maritime beauty for your stay to be worry free. Our 4½ you indeed offers a lounge, a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, one with queen bed and a double bed including complete bedding, a bathroom with shower and bath-towels included. In case of rain you'll Wireless!
A balcony will allow you to relax or to prepare your catch of the day (the striped bass fishing is nearby!) On the BBQ at your clothesline disposition.Une therein for drying swimsuits and towels or laundry room located in the basement (on request).
The beaches are within a few minutes and long walks to the water thread are available for beach strollers, researchers of "treasures" and small builders sand castles.
Less than three kilometers a superb 18 hole golf course will delight players of all calibers. The mountain lovers will appreciate a vast network of hiking trails that crisscross Mount St. Joseph with a breathtaking view of the Bay. Bicycle path, playground for children, summer theater, restaurants and numbers of activities await you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: La Mer (1)
- Golf course: Carleton-sur-Mer (3)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Kiyak Aventures
- Écovoile Baie-des-Chaleurs
- Centre d'artistes Vaste et Vague
- Galerie d'art Yves Gonthier
- Galerie d'art Rhéal McIntyre
Festival / special event
- Festival La Virée
- New Richmond CountryFest
- New Richmond Bluegrass Festival
- Noël en Gaspésie à New Richmond
- Festi-Plage de Cap-d'Espoir
- Club de golf Carleton-sur-Mer
- Cascapédia Smoke House
Museum / historic site
- The Cascapedia River Museum
- Parc national Miguasha - Site fossilifère
- La Savonnerie du Village - Soap making Économusée
Québec's national park
- Parc national de Miguasha
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de la Pointe Taylor
- Gaspésie International Raid
- Les Régates Écovoile Desjardins
- La Traversée de la Gaspésie on foot
- Maison de l'érable
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Station touristique Pin Rouge
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday or a minimum of 2 nights based on availability.
A check or money will be payable when booking to cover half of the rental price. This will be refunded with a minimum of two week's notice for cancellations.
Other half will be payable at the arrival.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
VILLA OF BLUE WAVES
Carleton-sur-Mer, GaspésieAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 250 $
- 3 nights
- 375 $
- 4 nights
- 500 $
- 5 nights
- 625 $
- 6 nights
- 700 $
- 7 nights
- 735 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 13, 2018