1 from 30 - Located on Lac des Monts
2 from 30 - Front of the cottage
3 from 30 - Beautiful outdoor terrace set-up for gatherings with lounger and swing
4 from 30 - Patio dining for 6
5 from 30 - Second floor balcony with bistro set
6 from 30 - Propane BBQ
7 from 30 - Picnic table with boats
8 from 30 - Bond fire area with comfortable Adirondack chairs
9 from 30 - Treehouse
10 from 30 - Terrace at night
11 from 30 - Fully renovated kitchen
12 from 30 - 3 seater island
13 from 30
14 from 30 - Sectional sofa bed
15 from 30 - Sofa set-up as bed. Dimensions du lit 88.5'' x 76'' (bigger than a Calirfornia King bed).
16 from 30 - Beautiful spiral staircase
17 from 30 - Play area with foosball table and dartboard
18 from 30 - Wood burning fireplace
19 from 30 - Renovated bathroom with shower bath
20 from 30 - Master bedroom with view on the lake
21 from 30 - Master bedroom with king size bed, closet and dresser.
22 from 30 - Daybed in master bedroom. Dimensions 73.5'' x 29''.
23 from 30 - Bedroom 2 with queen size bed, closet and armchair
24 from 30 - Bedroom 3 with double bed
25 from 30 - Bedroom 3 with dresser and armchair
26 from 30
27 from 30 - Fall view of the yard
28 from 30 - View of the yard in wintertime
29 from 30
30 from 30
The Oasis on the lake in Mt-Orford
9 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
FULLY BOOKED for June, July and August 2021. Booked for winter 2022.
Please view the video for additional photos.
Charming waterfront chalet located on Lac-des-Monts, in the heart of the Chaîne-des-Lacs, nestled at the foot of Mount-Orford National Park (Lac Fraser entrance). Bright, peaceful and private, this safe haven is perfect for your couple/family/friends getaway. Only a 1h20 drive from Montreal and 15 min. from Magog. Equipped with 3 kayaks, 1 canoe, 1 stand-up paddle board, 1 pedal boat, 1 rowboat and 1 child size kayak. Unlimited wifi (fibre).
For more information or to proceed with a booking, please call or text us directly. Pricing is flexible.
- Located on Lac-des-Monts, access to four connecting lakes and a river;
- Equipment includes 3 kayaks, 1 canoe, 1 stand-up paddle board, 1 pedal boat, 1 rowboat and 1 child size kayak.
- Terrace set-up for gatherings, equipped with BBQ, patio table, swing and lounger. Picnic table in the yard and 2nd floor balcony off the master bedroom;
- Bonfire area set-up with comfortable Adirondack chairs;
- Calm, peaceful and private, with only one neighbour. Parking for up to 5 cars.
Interior Space (1500 sq feet on two floors)
- Wifi. Fibre internet, fast, consistent and reliable.
- Oversized windows with view on the lake. Main floor open concept with lots of charm and character - cedar walls and beams, spiral staircase and wood burning fireplace;
- Renovated kitchen with farmhouse style and island with seating for 3. Amenities include dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker;
- Renovated bathroom with shower tub. Towels are provided;
- Living room with smart tv with Roku (Netflix, Disney+, Spotify) and Bell (CNN, HGTV, Food Network). Sectional sofa converts to bigger than California king size bed (88.5'' x 76''). Foosball table;
- Three bedrooms on the second floor: master bedroom with private balcony, king size bed and daybed (73.5'' x 29''). Other rooms have a queen bed and a double bed. All bedrooms have a ceiling fan. Bedsheets and other bedlinens provided;
- The basement is available to store your bikes, your skis or any bulky equipment. There is a second fridge available in the basement.
- Pet friendly. Please call us to discuss.
Please note that hygiene is our main concern. To ensure that the highest standards of cleanliness are met and that only high-quality products are used, a professional cleaning team cleans between every stay.
- 1 king size bed
- 1 queen size bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
Cottage and land
- Animals allowed with restrictions
Last updated: April 21, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Long term (32 days and over)
Month (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes