- 15 person maximum
- 6 queen size beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Chalet De Bois Rond - Orford
This log cabin typical Quebec offers all the amenities that will make it unforgettable.
The cottage is located at:
- 9 minutes from the ski slopes and Mont Orford golf course;
- 5 minutes from Orford National Park (SÉPAQ);
- 15 minutes from the bucolic city of Magog
- 10 minutes walk through Fraser Lake trails and public beach;
- A large cascading stream on the ground forms a natural pool in the chalet (natural pool);
- A charming covered bridge that crosses the creek on the ground; it's to do !
Included in the rental of the chalet:
- A SPA that can accommodate up to seven people, usable year round;
- Wi-Fi Internet, TV;
- 2 indoor fireplaces;
- A glazed veranda with two French windows to be seduced by the sound of the waterfall;
- A functional kitchen (dishes, utensils, etc.);
- The bedding.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Fraser, Lac Brompton (5 Minutes)
- Golf course: Mont Orford (10 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Mont Orford (10 minutes)
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.