- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 20x22
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 100 acres
Le Chalet du Randonneur
Log home near Mont Mégantic
Log cabin living year-round, located just steps from the Parc national du Mont Mégantic (8 km) and Route des Sommets .
On private land of 55 acres with a wooden terrace and playground fire. Fully equipped: full kitchen, bathroom with ceramic shower, loft with Queen bed and sofa bed on the ground floor, comfortably lodge 4 people or more if desired. Bedding and linen included. Propane stove and underfloor heating.
A host of outdoor activities await you: hiking, introduction to astronomy, skiing, snowshoeing (equipment available on request), snowmobiling (trail Trans-Québec 65 to less than 1km ), hunting and fishing and more. Discover activities and cultural events in the region and enjoy the land and its gastronomy.
Far from the noise and worry, browsing nature in its purest form. Take a breath of fresh air aloft in one of the highest villages in Quebec. Come see our beautiful landscapes and our stars in the first International Dark Sky Reserve.
Hope to meet you and you know our paradise!
Mylene and Marc-Andre
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Mégantic (Piopolis) (20 minutes)
- Golf course: Lac-Mégantic (30 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Mégantic (8km) et Sugarloaf (1hr)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage du lac aux araignées
- Plage de l'O.T.J. (Lac-Mégantic)
Festival / special event
- Festival des Perséides
- Festival d'astronomie populaire du Mont Mégantic
- Festival Musique aux Sommets
- Club de golf Lac-Mégantic
Museum / historic site
- Centre d'interprétation de la Côte magnétique
- Centre d'interprétation de la mine d'or
Observatory / planetarium
- Astrolab du Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
- D'Arbre en Arbre Lac-Mégantic
Regional / municipal park
- Parc du Marécage-des-Scots
Religious building and site
- Église Sainte-Agnès
- Centre équestre Le Vent du Sud
- Summit Drive
- Défi de la Gosford
- La Traversée internationale du lac Mégantic
- Cabane à sucre Mégantic
- Cabane à sucre Bellavance Inc.
- Parcours de marche au Coeur de Mégantic
- Mont Gosford
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables
- Sentiers frontaliers
Period Day Weekend 5 day
550 680 2000
minumum rent 2 nigths
The prices are for 2 adults/ 2 children (less than 14 years old)
add 15$ / add. person / day
See our Facebook page 'Le Chalet du Randonneur'
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Chalet du Randonneur
Notre-Dame-des-Bois, Eastern Townships - MéganticAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 275 $
- 3 nights
- 360 $
- 4 nights
- 460 $
- 5 nights
- 560 $
- 6 nights
- 660 $
- 7 nights
- 720 $
- 2100 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 9, 2019