- 16 person maximum
- 11 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Welcome to our majestic log cabin located in the heart of the Eastern Townships .
Rocked by a country setting this chalet in the Eastern Townships Eastern ,Villa Prévost will dazzle you with its magnificent views of the Parc national du Mont -Mégantic.
Fifteen minutes from the Parc national du Mont -Mégantic , this resort complex you imbue quietude , privacy and a starry natural environment that will make your stay memorable.
For a taste of the good life and take it easy , this authentic Scandinavian chalet offers you a warm and comfortable rooms , accommodating from 2 to 16 people . Full service including: a fireplace (wood provided ), telephone, flat screen HD TV with satellite , Internet, full bathroom including lingerie, linens, washer and dryer. Equipped with all the services and accessories Kitchen: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave . An outdoor fire is offered as well as a BBQ, tables and picnic swings.
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage de l'O.T.J. (Lac-Mégantic)
Farm / agricultural producer
- Plantation Léopold et Carole Tessier
Festival / special event
- Festival des Perséides
- Festival d'astronomie populaire du Mont Mégantic
- Festival Musique aux Sommets
- Domaine Sévigny
- Club de golf de Bury - Pen-Y-Bryn
- Club de golf Lac-Mégantic
- Fromagerie Caitya
Museum / historic site
- Centre d'interprétation de la Côte magnétique
- Centre d'interprétation de la mine d'or
Observatory / planetarium
- Astrolab du Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
Québec's national park
- Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
- D'Arbre en Arbre Lac-Mégantic
Regional / municipal park
- Parc du Marécage-des-Scots
- Centre équestre Le Vent du Sud
- Défi de la Gosford
- La Traversée internationale du lac Mégantic
- Parcours de marche au Coeur de Mégantic
- Mont Gosford
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
La Patrie, Eastern Townships - Haut-St-FrançoisAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago