1 from 38 - Bleu et blanc éclatants!
2 from 38 - Blue and white paradise :-)
3 from 38 - Pinacle perfect hike, all year long!
4 from 38 - Wanna go for a swim... or snow shoe walk ?
5 from 38 - Hot chocolote waiting 4 U!
6 from 38 - Bleu et blanc éclatants!
7 from 38 - Windows all around!
8 from 38 - Bright lunch... almost outside!
9 from 38 - Gas stove... Lovin' it!
10 from 38 - The
11 from 38 - Main bathroom...of course :-)
12 from 38 - Twin over Queen!
13 from 38 - Jump out the bed and go :-)
14 from 38
15 from 38 - Mandatory cocktail time...
16 from 38
17 from 38 - Cool... and organic!
18 from 38 - Hand washing duck
19 from 38 - It's pure magic!
20 from 38 - Sandy beach!
21 from 38 - Easy going...
22 from 38 - Cocktail in a fishing boat!
23 from 38 - I'm lovin it!
24 from 38 - Campfire... a must!
25 from 38
26 from 38 - Play time
27 from 38 - Stars and horoscope
28 from 38 - Your summer get away :-)
29 from 38 - Camp fire under the stars
30 from 38 - Spatious patio!
31 from 38 - Read, eat, play, watch the birds...
32 from 38 - Reward for a short 10 minute walk! Lovie it :-)
33 from 38 - Full moon on the lake... check your horoscope :-)
34 from 38 - It smells soooo good!
35 from 38 - The beauty and the beasts...
36 from 38 - Eco-Working...lol
37 from 38 - It smells soooo good...
38 from 38 - See you next year guys...
Chalet Le Spatio (lac Lyster)
4 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
Enjoy the return of the hummingbirds in the spring, the music of the loon on the lake in the summer, the colorful fall or the super snowy winter by the fireplace at the Spatio and you'll remember forever!
Hurry up and book your vacation at the Chalet le Spatio.
Beeing a perfectionist, the "Chalet le Spatio" includes all the amenities and comfort of home while maintaining a warm character, suitable for relaxation. Perfect for a max of 4 persons (but can accomodate 1 more).
I used to own the cottage next to mine. Here is the FB page, with the the comments of its visitors. It will give you an idea of how I treat my guests... 4.9/5
FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/chaletletremolo
Bedroom with 1 queen size bed; bedroom with 1 double + 1 single beds; living room with hide-a-bed; a full bathroom + 1 toilet in the Queen's bedroom; extraordinarily fully equiped kitchen; washer and dryer; Internet, TV (connected to Internet), BBQ and... a private and quiet area for the camp fire, under the stars.
Why Baldwin Mills and lake Lyster? Because...
- The scenic beauty is captivating, the peace that prevails is sublime, away from the electromagnetic fields of the cities
- The sky of Baldwin, its stars and constellations are fascinating to watch
- Mt Pinacle and Mt Séguin both offer beautiful hiking trails and panoramic views of the surroundings all year long
- Hiking, biking, swiming, kayaking, golfing, tennis, stargazing, doing nothing, enjoying life etc
- Snowshoeing and X-country skiing at your doorstep... super cool...followed by hot chocolate or a grog :-)
- So many other reasons ... I'll let you find out by yourself!
Hoping to see you in Baldwin where you'll create unforgettable memories.
- In the past 3 years, I was renting my another cottage, averaging 4,9/5 on the FB comments... Not a bad score I think ;-)
- Life in the Domaine du lac Lyster is quite and peaceful, therefore, people must be respectful of others.
- 1 queen size bed
- 1 double bed
Last updated: January 13, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lyster
- Golf course: Coaticook et Dufferin Heights (15)
- Ski Hill: Orford (45)
Here are some nearby attractions:
- Galerie Jeannine Blais Art naïf
- Studio Georgeville
- Rozynski Arts Center (Ways' Mill)
Cross-country ski centre
Downhill ski centre
- Owl's Head Development Inc.
- Mont Orford
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière l'or bleu
- Le coin des petits fruits
- Ferme du Plateau (CIARC)
- Cidrerie Verger Ferland
- Verger familial C.R.
- Verger le Gros Pierre
- Ferme Potagère
Festival / special event
- Foresta Lumina au Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Le rodéo d'Ayer's Cliff
- La Féérie de la Lavande de Fitch Bay
- The Comptonales
- Owl's Head Autumnfest
- Club de golf de Coaticook
- Club de golf Dufferin Heights
- Owl's Head Golf Resort
- Domaine Félibre
- Main de Nature Soaps
- Miel pur délice 2008 inc.
- Laiterie de Coaticook Ltée
- La Pinte
- Fromagerie La Station
- Bleu Lavande
- Le Domaine Bergeville
Museum / historic site
- Colby-Curtis Museum
- Musée Beaulne
- Louis S. St. Laurent National Historic Site of Canada
- L'Épopée de Capelton - Mines Capelton
Regional / municipal park
- Parc Découverte Nature
- Circuits Frontières and Neil Tillotson Hiking Trails
- Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Écurie les chevaux du roy
- Jacques Robidas Centre d'équitation
- Photo discovery circuits of the Coaticook region
- The Pioneer Trail
Trade show / fair
- Exposition Vallée de la Coaticook
- Stanstead County Agricultural and Horticultural Exposition
Rates and regulations
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes included
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
An additonal $50 is charged for cleaning.
All taxes are included in the rates.
Looking forward to talking to you,