- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Chalet Le Spatio (lac Lyster)
Enjoy the return of the hummingbirds in the spring, the music of the loon on the lake in the summer, the colorful fall or the super snowy winter by the fireplace at the Spatio and you'll remember forever!
Hurry up and book your vacation at the Chalet le Spatio.
Beeing a perfectionist, the "Chalet le Spatio" includes all the amenities and comfort of home while maintaining a warm character, suitable for relaxation. Perfect for a max of 4 persons (but can accomodate 1 more).
I used to own the cottage next to mine. Here is the FB page, with the the comments of its visitors. It will give you an idea of how I treat my guests... 4.9/5
FB page at: https://www.facebook.com/chaletletremolo
Bedroom with 1 queen size bed; bedroom with 1 double + 1 single beds; living room with hide-a-bed; a full bathroom + 1 toilet in the Queen's bedroom; extraordinarily fully equiped kitchen; washer and dryer; Internet, TV (connected to Internet), BBQ and... a private and quiet area for the camp fire, under the stars.
Why Baldwin Mills and lake Lyster? Because...
- The scenic beauty is captivating, the peace that prevails is sublime, away from the electromagnetic fields of the cities
- The sky of Baldwin, its stars and constellations are fascinating to watch
- Mt Pinacle and Mt Séguin both offer beautiful hiking trails and panoramic views of the surroundings all year long
- Hiking, biking, swiming, kayaking, golfing, tennis, stargazing, doing nothing, enjoying life etc
- Snowshoeing and X-country skiing at your doorstep... super cool...followed by hot chocolate or a grog :-)
- So many other reasons ... I'll let you find out by yourself!
Hoping to see you in Baldwin where you'll create unforgettable memories.
- Weekly rentals only from June until September.
- In the past 3 years, I was renting my another cottage, averaging 4,9/5 on the FB comments... Not a bad score I think ;-)
- Life in the Domaine du lac Lyster is quite and peaceful, therefore, people must be respectful of others.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lyster
- Golf course: Coaticook et Dufferin Heights (15)
- Ski Hill: Orford (45)
Here are some nearby attractions:
- Galerie Jeannine Blais Art naïf
- Studio Georgeville
- Rozynski Arts Center (Ways' Mill)
Cross-country ski centre
- Plein Air Coaticook
Downhill ski centre
- Owl's Head Development Inc.
- Mont Orford
Farm / agricultural producer
- Bleuetière l'or bleu
- Le coin des petits fruits
- Ferme du Plateau (CIARC)
- Cidrerie Verger Ferland
- Verger familial C.R.
- Verger le Gros Pierre
- Ferme Potagère
Festival / special event
- Foresta Lumina au Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Le rodéo d'Ayer's Cliff
- La Féérie de la Lavande de Fitch Bay
- The Comptonales
- Owl's Head Autumnfest
- Rose des Champs
- Club de golf de Coaticook
- Club de golf Dufferin Heights
- Owl's Head Golf Resort
- Domaine Félibre
- Main de Nature Soaps
- Miel pur délice 2008 inc.
- Laiterie de Coaticook Ltée
- La Pinte
- Fromagerie La Station
- Bleu Lavande
- Le Domaine Bergeville
Museum / historic site
- Colby-Curtis Museum
- Musée Beaulne
- Louis S. St. Laurent National Historic Site of Canada
- L'Épopée de Capelton - Mines Capelton
- Glo Golf Aventures
Regional / municipal park
- Parc Découverte Nature
- Circuits Frontières and Neil Tillotson Hiking Trails
- Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Écurie les chevaux du roy
- Jacques Robidas Centre d'équitation
- Photo discovery circuits of the Coaticook region
- The Pioneer Trail
- Ripplecove Hotel & Spa
Trade show / fair
- Exposition Vallée de la Coaticook
- Stanstead County Agricultural and Horticultural Exposition
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
All taxes are included in the rates.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Le Spatio (lac Lyster)
Coaticook, Eastern Townships - CoaticookAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 350 $ - 395 $
- 3 nights
- 425 $ - 550 $
- 7 nights
- 750 $ - 995 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 6, 2019