- 12 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
The Appalaches is a new chalet in modern Scandinavian style with a refined decor. The whole chalet is new. White dominates and there is a lot of natural light. The chalet is very well equipped, you will not miss anything. The chalet is designed to accommodate 12 people. The floors of the two bathrooms are heated as well as the basement floor for greater comfort. There is an electric fireplace and a pool table.
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage du Centre de plein air de Sainte-Apolline
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Massif du Sud
Farm / agricultural producer
- Domaine la Charmante
- Bleuetière Jonathan Godbout
- Le Repaire Bleu fruité
Festival / special event
- Festival des Barres-à-Jack
- Club de golf coopératif Lac Etchemin
- Club de golf Montmagny
Museum / historic site
- Centre historique de la congrégation Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours
- Site historique des Pères Trappistes
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional du Massif du Sud
- Parc des Chutes d'Armagh
- Appalaches Lodge Spa Villégiature
- Le Bistreau d'érable
- Les Sentiers de Standon
- Cycloroute de Bellechasse
- The price indicated is the minimum price in low season.
- The rental contract must be signed by a person 25 years of age or older.
- Minimum rental 2 nights.
- For more information, you can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 418-575-8258 (phone or text) Bruno Breton.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Philémon, Chaudière-AppalachesAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 600 $ - 1000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 23, 2020