Free - November Fondue!
Valid from 1 to November 28, 2021
Fondue meat, potatoes, broth, sauces and 1 bottle of wine for your meal in this wonderful little paradise!
6 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
This chalet is upscale and spacious where it is good to live moments with family or friends. The interior is magnificent, with abundant light given its many large windows. The space is pleasant with its high ceilings. Warm moments with the fireplace in the living room await you ... You will feel on vacation in a wooded place, bordered by the lake, while being comfortable in a chalet with all the contemporary amenities you desire. Memorable stay guaranteed!
- Superb luxurious residence with quality furniture
- 3 fully finished floors
- Magnificent and generous windows offering a view of the lake and the nature that frames this magical place
- 3 bedrooms, one of which allows you to put the single beds apart or stick them together for a King bed. Quality bedding is included
- Master bedroom on the ground floor: 1 King bed, with patio door giving access to the terrace with view of the lake
- Bedroom 2 upstairs: 1 King bed with lake view
- Bedroom 3 upstairs: 2 single beds that can make a KING bed
- 2 full bathrooms, one with bath, separate shower and two sinks, the other with shower, including towels, hair dryer, soaps and shampoo, as well as a first aid kit
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, large island with 4 counter benches, including quality appliances, dishwasher, microwave, De'Longhi Magnifica automatic espresso / cappuccino coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker and electric coffee maker, marble hob , Chinese fondue set, all baking items and tableware, kitchen linens and tablecloths, etc. A second refrigerator is on the garden level.
- Basic foods offered, such as coffee beans and ground coffee, oils, spices, condiments, etc.
- High-speed Internet, WiFi, everywhere in the house
- Living room with leather sofas to admire the fireplace and the magnificent view of the lake, with Bluetooth speaker to soften the atmosphere
- Full-windowed veranda to admire the lake and the beauty of nature
- Huge terrace overlooking the lake with dining area with BBQ, sitting area and relaxation area
- On the garden level:
- Land of 100 feet of frontage on Lac Etchemin by more than 500 feet of depth
- Dock with terrace area, canoe, paddleboard and kayak at your disposal; you can launch your boat at the Nautical Club nearby upon your arrival to be moored at the property's dock during your stay
- Campfire by the lake in a peaceful corner
- Residence located in a very quiet private street
- Storage available in the shed for your skis / snowshoes or bikes
- Parking for 5 cars
- Located near the activities:
5 minutes away:
- 10 minutes from Mont-Orignal
- 40 minutes from the Massif du Sud Less than
- 30 minutes from Miller Zoo and many other varied activities
- 5 minutes by car from essential services: Metro supermarket, SAQ, gas station / convenience store, pharmacies, CLSC, ATM, bakery, chocolate factory, dairy bars, restaurants, Churches
Last updated: October 15, 2021
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay
|2 week nights||2 week-end nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights|
Fall 2021 rates
September 7, 2021 to December 16, 2021
September 7 to December 16, 2021
December 17, 2021 to January 2, 2022
December 17, 2020 to January 2, 2022
Winter 2022 rates
January 3, 2022 to April 13, 2022
January 3 to April 13, 2021
Snowmelt! Spring at last
April 19, 2022 to May 1, 2022
April 19 to May 1st, 2022
Spring 2022 rates
May 2, 2022 to June 23, 2022
May 2 to June 23, 2022
Summer 2022 rates
July 4, 2022 to September 5, 2022
July 4 to September 5, 2022
Taxes for the published rates: Tax on lodging extra
A rental contract must be signed to confirm the reservation.
Taxes (5% GST and 9.975% QST) as well as the lodging tax (3.5%) must be added to the prices displayed.
A deposit of 40% of the total amount of the reservation is PAYABLE ON RESERVATION, the rest 1 MONTH BEFORE ARRIVAL.
The cancellation policy is included in the rental agreement.
(MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS):
Thanksgiving (October 8 to 11, 2021)
3 nights: $1395
RELEASE WEEK (February 25 to March 6, 2022)
Rate per number of nights:
3 nights: $995 5 nights: $1470 7 nights: $1995
EASTER (April 14 to 18, 2022)
3 nights: $995 4 nights: $1195
PATRIOTS (May 20 to 23, 2022)
3 nights: $995
ST-JEAN-BAPTISTE (June 23 to 27, 2022):
3 nights: $1495 4 nights: $1795 5 nights: $2050
CONFEDERATION (June 30 to July 3, 202)
3 nights: $1495 4 nights: $1795 5 nights: $2050
CONSTRUCTION HOLIDAY (July 22 to August 7, 2022)
3 nights: $1495 5 nights: $2050 7 nights: $2595
LABOR DAY (September 2 to 5, 2022)
3 nights: $1495
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .