- 8 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1760 square feet
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 51 425 square feet
April 10, 2019 - Le Sentier is closed for the next weeks, we are renovating to better serve you! We can't wait to let you discover our beautiful changes, the new photos will follow very soon.
Built in 2012, this contemporary chalet, bright and warm for 6 to 8 people, is located at the very beginning of development in "Le Fief du Massif". You will fall under the spell of the immense windows of the chalet plunging you into the heart of the forest.
In winter, snow sports enthusiasts can take advantage of the Massif de Charlevoix ski resort at 5 minutes drive. Several hikes are also to be made to discover the region.
Come to have fun and to taste the Charlevoix charms, book Le Sentier.
Babies are welcome. We have on site a crib and a high chair for your little ones.
On the ground floor:
-1 open room with kitchen, dining-room (table suitable for 8 people) with an island for 4 people and living room with a very comfortable sofa bed and a gas fireplace.
-1 wash room and laundry room.
At the garden level:
-1 bedroom with 1 queen bed and gas fireplace
-2 bedroom with 1 queen bed
-1 bathroom with bath and separate shower
-Equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, utensils, matching glasses, electric fondue stove and condiments provided)
-Products of maintenance and sanitary paper provided for the duration of the stay
-Essuie-tout, tissue paper provided for the beginning of the stay
-Literie and towels provided
-Washing machine / dryer / soap provided
-Dishwasher / soap provided
-Iron and ironing board provided
-Televisions 36 inches
-DVD player (movies included)
-Outdoor terrace with garden furniture
-BBQ available 4 seasons
-SPA outdoor / 4 seasons
-Curtains and canvas in the windows
-10 minutes from the Massif de Charlevoix
-15 minutes from downtown Baie-Saint-Paul
-40 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix
-On 1h00 from Quebec City
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES:
-The arrival time is fixed at 17:00. The cottage must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure.
Near this cottage
- Ski Hill: Massif de Charlevoix (10 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Katabatik - Aventure dans Charlevoix
- Suroît Aventures
- Galerie Art et Style Inc.
- Galerie d'art Yvon Desgagnés
- Marie-Renée Otis - broderie d'art
- Carrefour culturel Paul-Médéric
- Maison de René Richard - Art Gallery and museum
- Atelier-galerie Pierre-Gilles Martin et Carole Tanguay
- Galerie Guylaine Fournier
- Charlotte ! Atelier boutique
- Atelier d'estampe Les Moraines
- Les arts Kapelier
- Atelier d'art Claude Chiasson
- Atelier-galerie Nicole Deschênes Duval
- Le Genévrier
Cross-country ski centre
- Mont-Sainte-Anne XC Skiing Centre
Downhill ski centre
- Le Massif de Charlevoix
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les Volières de Baie-Saint-Paul
- La Ferme Québec-Oies
- Centre de l'émeu de Charlevoix
- La ferme Basque de Charlevoix
- Les Bisons Chouinard
- Ferme Caprivoix
- Petits fruits Vallée de soleil
Festival / special event
- L'Estival de Petite-Rivière
- Le Festif de Baie-Saint-Paul
- International Contemporary Art Symposium of Baie-Saint-Paul
- Festival Folklore Isle-aux-Coudres
- Festival Guitares en Fête de l'Islet
- Biennale de sculpture de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Fête d'hiver de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Les Violons d'automne
- La Fête des chants de marins
- Le moule à sucre
- Hémérocalles Charlevoix - Jardin Jean Tremblay
- Golf le Loup de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Train de Charlevoix
- Omerto - Le Domaine de la Vallée du Bras
- Chocolaterie Cynthia
- Maison d'affinage Maurice Dufour
- Les Jardins du Centre inc.
- Vignoble du Faubourg
- Fromagerie Île-aux-Grues
Museum / historic site
- Habitat 07
- Parcours muséal des Petites Franciscaines de Marie - Maison Mère Baie-Saint-Paul
- Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Musée les Voitures d'eau
- Laiterie Charlevoix - Cheese making Économusée
- Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres - Floor miling Économusée
- Cidres et vergers Pedneault - Pomiculture Économusée
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles - Paper making Économusée
- Moulin seigneurial des Éboulements
- Musée de sculpture sur bois des Anciens Canadiens
- L'Épopée de la moto
- Museum of living memory
- Musée maritime du Québec
- Le musée de l'Isle-aux-Grues
Religious building and site
- Église Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours
- Spa Nordique Le Germain
- Centre Santé Beauté Francine Thibeault
- Health Center and Spa Le Marion
- Spa santé L'Antalgie
- Relais de Santé L'Isle-aux-Coudres(Inova Détente et Spa)
- Les grands rendez-vous cyclistes de Charlevoix
- La Grande Traversée Isle-aux-Coudres
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Tour de l'Isle
- Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix
- La Traversée de Charlevoix
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Low season
April 7, 2019 to December 19, 2019
$695 $695 $795 $995 $1,195 Christmas and New Year
December 20, 2019 to January 6, 2020
$1,595 $1,595 $1,895 $2,295 $2,695 Winter
January 6, 2020 to February 27, 2020
$895 $895 $1,095 $1,295 $1,495 Spring Break
February 28, 2020 to March 15, 2020
$1,595 $1,595 $1,895 $2,295 $2,695
Lodging tax of 3.5%, TPS, TVQ extra
The tenant must be 25 years old to sign the contract
- 20% of the cost of the rental is required at the time of booking.
-80% of the balance of the rental is payable thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay.
-100% of the cost, when the reservation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of the beginning of the stay.
- Deposit of $500 will be required at the time of booking.
-Payment: payments can be made by check, bank transfer or Interac transfer
-Any cancellation must be made by written notice and addressed to the owner.
-If the cancellation notice is received more than thirty (30) days before the start date of the stay, the deposit of 20% will be retained by the owner as damages. If payment has been made by check, post-dated checks of the balance on the rental and the security deposit for breakage or damage will be returned.
-If the cancellation is made less than thirty (30) days before the date of stay, all sums collected will be retained by the owner as damages, except the security deposit (if it was made by check) for breakage or damage that will be returned.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- $695 - $1,595
- 2 week-end nights
- $695 - $1,595
- 3 nights
- $795 - $1,895
- 5 nights
- $995 - $2,295
- 7 nights
- $1,195 - $2,695
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 5, 2019