- 6 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Charming little house located on quiet street facing Ile-aux-Coudres.Splendid view of the St-Lawrence river.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: fleuve st-laurent et piscine d'eau salée (4 km)
- Golf course: Club de golf de Baie-St-Paul (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Grands-Fonds (45 km)
Off season: $140 a day or $980 a week
High Season: $160 a day or $1,100.00$ a week.
for two nights:420.00$ off season
480.00$ high season
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.