- 4 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 24" x 25"
- 1 bathroom
Petit Havre du Fleuve - Cottage
Our country cottage is adjacent to our residence whose construction dates from the early 1930's.Facing St-Lawrence River, our country style cottage is situated near the Charlevoix Casino, golf courses, restaurants and a large choice of outdoors activities
Our little haven is located at La Malbaie (Pointe-au-Pic) right at the heart of one of the most beautiful countryside in Canada. Our country cottage is adjacent to our residence whose construction dates from the early 1930's.
The living room / dining room: From the large window, there is a fantastic panorama of the river and the garden. From this point, you will observe magnificient sunrises (cable television, DVD, hide-a-bed in living room, antique furniture, closet).
The kitchen: Fully equiped country style kitchen (cooker, refrigerator, microwave-oven, toaster, coffee maker Keurig, kitchen ware and ustensils, linens and towels included).
The bedroom: Country style bedroom with a partial view on the river (double bed, antique armoire, complete bed linen, closet).
The bathroom: The bathroom also allows a partial sight on the river (bath / shower, sink, towels included).
La route des saveurs (well renowned gastronomy area): Charlevoix is very famous for its fine local products (cheese, duck, smoked salmon, and many other gastronomic treats).
Restaurants, bistro, groceries stores, pharmacy, SAQ (liquor store), shopping center, bakeries, art galleries (all situated at a short walking distance);
Bicycle and pedestrian tracks right by the edge of the river. The bicycle track is close to our location. It follows the river from Casgrain Pier to Pointe-au-Pic Pier (approximately 5 km). In winter, there is a skatin rink a few steps from the cottage.
Also available, 3 bedroom apartment (5 people)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Le Fleuve Saint-Laurent (250 pieds du Fleuve)
- Golf course: Club de Golf Le Murray Bay et Club de Golf du Fairmont Manoir Le Richelieu (3 km)
- Ski Hill: Station de Ski Mont Grand Fonds (17,3 km)
- The Mountain Route brims with unseen havens. To discover these, numerous activities are being offered: Hiking, cyclotouring, salmon or trout fishing, exploring the national parks, dogsledding, snowmobiling, farm visits, flora & fauna interpretation.
- The River Drive: You will have a extraordinary view of the St-Lawrence River and visit the villages of Les Éboulements, Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive (those area belong to The Québec Province most beautiful villages Association) and Saint-Irénée (very popular for his beautiful saltwater beach of fine sand and also for Domaine Forget, internationally renowned for its high caliber artists and the outstanding acoustics of the Françoys-Bernier concert hall).
- The Charlevoix Water Trail for kayakers.
Skating rink, Mont Grand Fond Ski Resort (alpine skiing, cross country skiing, tube slidding), Ski Resort Le Massif de Charlevoix and Les Sources Joyeuses (snow shoe, cross country skiing, tube slidding, snowmobiling
Charlevoix Casino and The Fairmount Richelieu Manoir (at a walking distance of 10 minutes). Golf Club Murray Bay (third older golf in North America) and Golf Club of The Fairmount Richelieu Manoir, Charlevoix Museum, Arts galleries, restaurants.
Pedestrian paths & bicycle tracks: Parc National des Grands-Jardins, Par National des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière Malbaie, Isles-aux-Coudres bicycle tour, bicycle tour along the Malbaie River.
Pedestrians paths & bicycle tracks, casino, golf
October 1st 2018 au Jyly 6th 2019
June 29th 2019 au August 30th 2019*
SPECIAL - August 31st to October 20th 2019
August 31st 2019 au December 31th 2019
*SUMMER SEASON - From Saturday to Saturday (weekly rental only);
- Maximum 4 persons.
- Rates are for double occupancy. A fee of $ 20 / overnight stay are payable per additional person. The cottage sleeps a maximum of 4 persons.
- In the rental, all included (bedding and towels).
- The tenant must ensure compliance and cleanliness. Loud parties are prohibited. Maximum 4 people at all times on the premises.
A tourist guide and a little surprise are provided to visitor upon arrival;
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Credits cards accepted for final payment only;
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Petit Havre du Fleuve - Cottage
La Malbaie, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $
- 3 nights
- 500 $
- 4 nights
- 625 $
- 5 nights
- 775 $
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 975 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 13, 2019