- 2 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 24" x 25"
- 1 bathroom
Le Petit Havre du Fleuve - Cottage
Le Petit Havre du Fleuve - The Cottage is located in La Malbaie (Pointe-au-Pic) on an enchanting site surrounded by majestic trees, offering you a spectacular panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River. This cozy country-style nest is furnished with antiques and has been fitted out to comfortably accommodate 2 people.
The large windows in the living / dining room allow you to quietly admire the river in all its splendor according to the tides and its unforgettable sunrise or moonrise.
The kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook your meals there. (Cookware, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, toaster, fondue dish, etc.).
The elegant bedroom (double bed) and its adjoining bathroom give off a warm atmosphere that will invite you to relax (bedding and towels included in the rental).
We also have a beautiful flower garden where you can smell the salt air.
The pleasures of the city while being in the countryside! Once at the Petit Havre du Fleuve, you no longer need to use your car to do your shopping, go to restaurants, the Casino de Charlevoix, the Manoir Richelieu, visit the museum, the art galleries or to go to the train station from Pointe-au-Pic to take the tourist train towards Baie St-Paul (in summer season only), as we are located within walking distance of all services.
If you like to take walks or cycle, we are located near a cycle and pedestrian path that runs along the river from Quai Casgrain in La Malbaie to Quai de Pointe-au-Pic. For golf lovers, we are located less than 5 minutes by car from the Manoir Richelieu Golf Club and the Murray Bay Golf Club.
We are located less than 15 minutes from Saint-Irénée beach, less than 25 minutes from Île aux Coudres for a tour of the island by car or by bike (24km), 45 minutes from Baie Sainte- Catherine and Tadoussac for whale watching cruises, Hautes Gorges Park and Parc des Grands Jardins.
For winter sports enthusiasts, we are located 15 minutes from Mont Grand-Fonds (alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and sliding) and Les Sources Joyeuses outdoor center (cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sliding and pad). The Le Massif de Charlevoix ski center is approximately 40 minutes by car.
Also available to rent for 2 people: Le Petit Havre du Fleuve - Le Loft.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Le Fleuve Saint-Laurent (250 pieds du Fleuve)
- Golf course: Club de Golf Le Murray Bay et Club de Golf du Fairmont Manoir Le Richelieu (3 km)
- Ski Hill: Station de Ski Mont Grand Fonds (17,3 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Palissades de Charlevoix
- Les Ateliers Charlevoix
- Johanne Kourie - artiste-peintre
- La Cabane d'Oiseaux Art Gallery and Boutique - Sculptures on rock and bronze
- Atelier d'art Claude Chiasson
- Galerie d'art Le Petit Bonheur
- Les arts Kapelier
- Poterie de Port-au-Persil
- Charlotte ! Atelier boutique
Boat tour company
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Charlevoix
Cross-country ski centre
- Mont Grand-Fonds
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Grand-Fonds
- Centre de Plein Les Sources Joyeuses
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Caprivoix
- Ferme Cybèle
- La ferme Basque de Charlevoix
Festival / special event
- Le Domaine Forget International Festival
- Rodéo de Charlevoix
- Festival Folklore Isle-aux-Coudres
- Le Festif de Baie St-Paul
- Hémérocalles Charlevoix - Jardin Jean Tremblay
- Club de golf Murray Bay
- Club de golf Manoir Richelieu
- Boulangerie Pains d'exclamation!
- Champignons Charlevoix
- Miellerie du cratère de Charlevoix
- Fromagerie Saint-Fidèle Inc.
- Chocolaterie La Fée Gourmande
- Quai des Bulles
- Les Jardins du Centre inc.
- Érablière le Boisé
Museum / historic site
- Musée de Charlevoix
- Société d'histoire de Charlevoix - La Forge Riverin
- Corporation de la Vieille Forge Cauchon (Forge-menuiserie Cauchon)
- Maison du Bootlegger
- The Seigneurial Mill of Les Éboulements
- École Delisle
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles - Paper making Économusée
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- Cidres et vergers Pedneault - Pomiculture Économusée
- Centre de l'émeu de Charlevoix - Économusée de la huilière
Observatory / planetarium
- Observatoire astronomique et de l'Astroblème de Charlevoix
Regional / municipal park / National park
- Site régional de la montagne de la Croix de Clermont
- Centre écologique de Port-au-Saumon (CEPAS)
- Parc National des Haute-Gorges-de-la-Rivière Malbaie
- Parc National des Grands Jardins
Religious building and site
- Espace muséal - Église de Saint-Irénée
- Centre équestre nature
- Mountain Road
- St. Lawrence Route
- Charlevoix's Flavour Trail
- Spa O'Quartz
- Moment Spa Le Manoir Richelieu
- Zen Évasion Spa
- La Virée Nordique de Charlevoix
- Challenge Casino de Charlevoix
- Ultra-Trail Harricana du Canada (UTHC)
- Triathlon de Charlevoix
- Sentiers Mont des Morios
- Tour de l'Isle
- Sentier de l'Orignac
RATE 2020 (TAX INCLUDED)
January 5th 2020 to July 3rd 2020
July 4th 2020 au August 28th 2020*
August 29st 2020 au December 18th 2020
Holidays Season - December 19th 2020 to January 4th 2021
*SUMMER SEASON (July 4th to August 28th 2020)- From Saturday to Saturday (weekly rental only);
- Maximum 2 people.
- Rates are for double occupancy. The cottage sleeps a maximum of 2 people.
- In the rental, all included (bedding and towels).
- The tenant must ensure compliance and cleanliness. Loud parties are prohibited. Maximum 2 people at all times on the premises.
A tourist guide and a little surprise are provided to visitor upon arrival;
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Credits cards accepted for final payment only;
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Petit Havre du Fleuve - Cottage
La Malbaie, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 3 nights
- 500 $
- 4 nights
- 625 $
- 5 nights
- 775 $
- 7 nights
- 975 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 21, 2020