- 10 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 3 queen size beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2400sf
- 3 bathrooms
Chalevoix, Cap a L'aigle. A spacious and splendid 100-year old house with spectacular views on the St. Lawrence River! Old-fashioned living at its best!
A spacious and splendid 100-year old house with spectacular views on the St. Lawrence River! Old-fashioned living at its best!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St Laurent (1km)
- Golf course: Manoir Richelieu La Malbaie (7 km)
- Ski Hill: Grand Fond (12 km)
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.