- 1 bedroom
- Property dimensions: 71000 ft2
Cottage for sale
This property is located on Lac Missionnaire, a breathtaking 7 km lake, located in Saint-Joseph-de-Mékinac, in the heart of the Mauricie region. You will benefit from 71 000 ft2, including 180 ft directly on the water. This is one of the last piece of land still available for cottage construction in the area.
Gently sloping toward the lake on three flat levels the property allows for the cottage you wish to be built at lake level, with a view on water and mountains. Roads are free of snow in winter, there is a private access on the property and electricity is right next to it.
Contrary to other properties in the area, this one does not come with an obligation to build a cottage on a predifined timeframe. You can make your investment and take your time to decide on the best layout to fit your needs.
Call and make an offer.
514-449-4140 -- email@example.com
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Manitou Mushers
- Centre d'Aventure Mattawin
- Aventure Vent et Rivière
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Thècle
- Camping lac aux sables
- Plage municipale du Parc des Piles
- Le Tour du Lac Cruise
Boat tour company
- Au Domaine familial Grosleau inc.
Festival / special event
- Festival Western de Saint-Tite
- Festi-Volant Grandes-Piles
- Club de golf Saint-Rémi
- Belle à croquer
- Pur safran
Regional / municipal park
- Parc des Chutes de Montauban
- Lumberjack Village
- Réserve faunique du Saint-Maurice
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.