10 guests, 4 bedrooms
Starting from 12000 $ / Seasonal
3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 washroom.
The best of both worlds, be a home owner or a condominium cottage!
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CONDO:
-Town house on 3 floors, corner unit.
-RDC bright open concept, fenestration on three fronts, bathroom + laundry room, a large living room with a fireplace, giving access to the adjoining terrace
- No neighbors in the back, view of a peaceful woodland
-2 bedrooms with cathedral ceilings upstairs, adjoining a bathroom and a bathroom
-1 mezzanine office or 3rd bedroom (open space)
-Possibility to sell furnished and equipped (an inventory list to be determined between the parties)
-The best quality price on the market!
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SITE:
-Peaceful and rural environment, small condominiums
-The condominium is responsible for the exterior maintenance of the building, snow removal and landscaping, and all common areas
-Parked parking at the entrance of 4 town houses (G4).
-Inground and heated pool, sauna and whirlpool
- Common laundry as needed with larger machines
-Easy access to Highway 15, less than an hour from Montreal, 40 minutes from Laval
-Near all the services of St Sauveur, Monts de Ski, shops and restaurants
* Living area is clear, it excludes the stairs and its opening area; A new certificate of location will be given to the buyer before the bill of sale.
* Possibility of occupation of the premises by the buyer with 2 months notice to the tenant.
* Please notify us 48hr in advance for a site visit.
Please contact Alexandra at 514.758.3839
In the cottage
Cottage and land
Here are the nearby attractions:
Piedmont, Laurentians - Heart of the Laurentians
Sale price: $169,000
Year of construction: 1987
Municipal tax: 1519 $
School tax: 145 $
Municipal evaluation: 176900 $
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .