- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
Haver du Sommet
Beautiful Timber Block property (Kelowna Model) offering 2,200 sq. ft. of living space spreaded on two and a half floors. Twenty-foot ceiling. Separate garage; possibility to buy tools. Two huge balconies 6 X 40 feet, 12 X 15 feet veranda with possibility to install a propane heater. Hot tub installed under the veranda, finished with screens. 11 KW propane generator with independent electrical entry.
Built on a hillside in a private domain offering an exceptional view on the Rouge River Valley, also known as the Harrington Valley. Silence and peace guaranteed.
- Central vacuum
- Wood fireplace with hot air returns on the main floor and garden level
- GE Profile gas stove
- Bosch dish washer
- Infrared dry sauna Iron Man
We donnot wish to deal with a real estate broker. Please respect our choice!
- Oasis Golf Club, 20 km
- Lachute Golf Club, 25 km
- Arundel Golf Club, 40 km
- New World Rafting, 25 km
- Propulsion Rafting, 15 km
- Eau Vive Rafting, 15 km
- Rouge River sandy beach, 10 km
- Saint-Sauveur Aqua Park, 40 km
- Mont Tremblant, 40 km
- Saint-Sauveur, 40 km
- Morin Heights, 40 km
Cross country skiing and snowshoeing:
- La Randonnée Cross Country Club, 25 km
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.