- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 1 acres
Ma Cabane au Canada
At the foot of a magnificent waterfall on its very solid logs, rustic fully equipped cottage. Magical place, nice and safe swimming. Fishing, snowshoeing, home interior mass, provided wood , wood stove, DVD, satellite, gardens.
At the foot of a magnificent waterfall on its very solid logs emerges Ma cabane au Canada, a rustic cottage fully equipped. The place is magical I invite you !
Set amidst a lush forest surrounded by mountains, rediscover life in its true face. Summer in a natural spa in the door in a whirlwind of a fed not a waterfall of the river where swimming is safe and enjoyable pool. A gazebo and a canopy overlooking the waterfall leaving room for creativity, reading, meditation, and WITHOUT MOSQUITO ! As you find good use in mind while thinking only of you...
Take the time to go on an adventure in wonderful hiking trails while teasing the trout in the stream, breathing the smell of flora or , at your choice, try the two magnificent golf courses nearby that offer their packages. In the evening , relax in comfort, the waterfall sings now and Morpheus lull you until morning.
And when nature puts on his white coat and the landscape lit by the full moon fills with diamonds, this setting is magical. Allow yourself a snowmobiling or snowshoeing. Here, the tracks are at your fingertips (500 feet). Also, ski at Mount Val St -Côme , drag the slides Saint -Jean- de- Matha or try ice fishing a few miles .
- Nearby, you can rent canoes down the river the Assumption.
- Several summer theater.
- Some good restaurants in the village
- You can play tennis.
- Alpine Ski Val St-Côme
- Slides Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Circuit skiing
- Festival of ice sculptures
- Mont St-Côme
- Circuit trans-Quebec snowmobile and ATV.
Snowshoeing, snowmobile trail.
Alpine skiing Val St Come, tubing St Jean de Matha, skating, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, dog sledding.
- Hiking, trout fishing.
- Golf St John of Matha and Ste-Beatrix.
- Hiking, swimming, fishing.
- Golf St John of Matha and Ste-Beatrix International Festival de Lanaudière, fishing, visiting a Bull Falls (St Come), Monte-a-Peine (Ste Beatrix) falls.
- Hiking (We have the most beautiful landscape has to offer), fishing.
- Golf St John of Matha and Ste beatrix, visit falls rises-a-sentence (Ste-Beatrix) Arbraska forest adventures, trail in the trees Rawdom 20 km.