- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1,200 sf
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 41,000 sf
Beautiful contemporary cottage located right in front of Lake Beaudoin, no close neighbors and just about 70 minutes from Montreal with a private dock. Tranquility in a comfortable cottage in nature!
Spring / Summer / Fall : SPA 5 seats, private dock with 2 Kayaks, pedalo, Fishin, Campfire on site, Walks on the field or Arbraska rides, SPA La Source at Rawdon or St-Jean-de-Matha golf course.
Winter : SPA, Hiking or snowshoeing, Cross country skiing, Alpine skiing in Val St-Come, Campfire on site, SPA 'La Source', Super Slides at St-Jean-de-Matha, etc..
Finally the comfort you deserve in a totally contemporary atmosphere and in a small furnished chalet.
- Totally private dock on the lake with chairs, Kayak and pedalo (life jackets);
- SPA 5 seats 4 seasons facing the lake for maximum privacy;
- In RC level: Entrance closet and Large dining room for 6 facing the beautiful modern kitchen with an island, crockery, cutlery, pans, utensils, strainer, toaster, fondue dish meat / cheese and chocolate, regular coffee brewer and Tassimo, drinking water from our well;
- Veranda 3 seasons with gas BBQ operational all year;
- 1st closed Bedroom with a Queen size bed;
- Full bathroom with bath/shower (towels are not included);
- In Garden level: Living room all furnished with a large sectional divan 6 places, HD TV with Bell ExpressVu, Blu-Ray player and electric fireplace;
- 2nd closed Bedroom with 1 Queen size bed at garden level;
- All the rooms bedding and all cleaning products are also provided.
Activities at short distance from the chalet (within 5 to 25 min.) :
- Tourism Ste-Emelie www.ste-emelie-de-lenergie.qc.ca/tourisme/?id=45#contn
- Regional Park of Ouareau www.parcsregionaux.org where you can do snowshoes, cross-country skiing, biking or hiking
- Outdoor Center HAVRE FAMILIAL at Ste-Beatrix www.havrefamilial.com/activites/activites-4-saisons
- Sled dog rides at Rawdon www.kinadapt.com
- Ski Val Saint-Côme www.valsaintcome.com
- Snowmobile adventures in Entrelacs www.arcticaventure.com
- Super Slides of St-Jean-De-Matha ww.glissadesurtubes.com
- La Source Nordic Bath at Rawdon www.lasourcespa.com
- Paintball adventures at St-Alphonse www.bigfoot-paintball.com/accueil.php
- Tree rides Arbraska at Rawdon www.arbraska.com
- Horseback riding at Chertsey www.ranch4saisons.com
- Kayak EKMF www.kayakekmf.ca
- Golf club St-Jean-de-Matha www.golfmatha.com
- Golf Club Rawdon www.golfrawdon.com
- Golf club l'Estérel www.golfesterel.com
- VTT trails www.fqcq.qc.ca/en/clubs/lanaudiere
- With few good restaurants at Ste-Émélie and Rawdon www.restoenligne.com/restaurants/list/city/sainte-emelie-de-lenergie
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Émélie-de-l'Énergie, Lanaudière - The MountainsAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Year of construction