- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Beautiful designer chalet (70 minutes from Montreal) with its contemporary and refined look, located right on the water and 6 minutes from all the services of the village of St-Alphonse-Rodriguez and Ste-Beatrix . This is the only contemporary chalet on the estate with a waterfall sound as background music.
The cottage is located in a bucolic and popular area in the Lanaudière region, awarded by nature lovers, hiking cyclists and kayakers. Very peaceful place on a flat and wooded lot of 74,000 sq. Ft. With a quiet riverbank and very safe for young children, accompanied by parents.
Spring / Summer / Autumn: SPA 6 places on site, Swimming at the river, Trout and Bass fishing, Outdoor Fire pit, Beach Volleyball Court / Badminton in our wooded, Walks in the nature, Bike paths and mountain biking nearby, etc. ...
Winter: SPA on site, Alpine skiing and cross-country skiing nearby, Snowmobile trails at the corner of the street, snowshoes, walks in nature, etc ...
The Chalet has a breathtaking view of nature with its large windows on 3 sides, from the ceiling up to 10 feet to the floor . The cottage is on one floor and has 3 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 6 people in a very comfortable way.
The landscaping offers a private access to the river with 2 kayaks, 6 life jackets, 1 hammock in the trees and a terrace with 6 chairs to relax at the edge of the water, parking for 4 cars, a SPA 6 places and a propane BBQ (functional year round) . On the large terrace, there is a covered gazebo and all furnished according to the season with a built-in outdoor fireplace (wood provided) and several armchairs. You can play Beach Volleyball or Badminton in our woodland that has been laid out accordingly or meditate on the other terrace with Yoga mat & a large buddha fountain.
The cottage has a hallway at the entrance and a common living area either: a fully furnished living room with HD TV, Express VU, Blu-Ray Player, high quality Bluetooth speaker to listen to your music and a large kitchen / SAM for 6 people fully equipped (Keurig coffee machines and Nespresso OriginalLine on site) with a superb view of nature. There is also a large bathroom with rain shower and a washer / dryer.
At the end of the corridor, we find 2 well decorated closed rooms with their very comfortable Queen size bed and a 3rd large closed bedroom with a king bed brand BLOOM super soft conducive to a beautiful sleep.
The cottage is sold with all indoor and outdoor furniture including Appliances, SPA, BBQ, Kayaks, etc .. (except personal items) so ALL INCLUSIVE.
The chalet is heated by electric baseboards in winter and air-conditioned in summer (very quiet wall-mounted air conditioner).
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Canot Volant
- Kinadapt - Corporate and Sport Training Center
- Les Aventures Liguoriennes
- École de parachutisme Voltige
- Nerrivik Aventures
- Amishk - Aventures amérindiennes
- Havre Familial - Centre de plein air
- Plage municipale de Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
Cross-country ski centre
- Havre Familial - Centre plein air
- Ski Montagne Coupée
Downhill ski centre
- Station touristique Val Saint-Côme
- Ski Montcalm
Farm / agricultural producer
- La Terre des Bisons inc.
- L'Arche de Noé
- Bleuetière G. Beaulieu
- Ferme Guy Rivest
- La Courgerie
- La Ferme Perron
Festival / special event
- Festival Hors Route de Lanaudière
- Carnaval Matha-Tuque
- Festival St-Côme en glace
- Festival des couleurs de Val Saint-Côme
- Fall Festival at Ski Montcalm
- Festival Mémoire et Racines
- Festi-Glace de la MRC de Joliette
- Le Festival de Blues de Joliette
- Festival de Lanaudière
- Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Rawdon Golf Resort
- Club de golf Montcalm
- Club de golf Joliette
- Club de golf de Crabtree
- Bonsaï Gros-Bec
- Simon Turcotte confiturier
- Ferme Vallée Verte 1912
- La Maison du Pain d'épices
- Miel de chez nous
- Les produits la Tradition
- Canards Maurel-Coulombe
- Nect'Art de Fleurs
- Fromagerie du champ à la meule
- Microbrasserie Maltstrom
- Cochon cent façons
- Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
Museum / historic site
- Maison Louis-Cyr
- Maison et jardins Antoine-Lacombe
- Musée d'art de Joliette
- Bigfoot Paintball
- Arbraska Rawdon
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional des Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
- Dorwin Falls Park
- Cascades Park
- Parc Saint-Jean-Bosco
- Beauréal Réserve Naturelle
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
Religious building and site
- Abbaye Val Notre-Dame
- Le Ranch-O-bois rond
- Goûtez Lanaudière! Agritourism Tours
- Skating path on Rawdon lake
- Patinoire sur la rivière L'Assomption
- Centre de Santé Le Rituel
- La Montagne Coupée Resort and Country Inn
- La Source Bains Nordiques
- Health and Spa centre of Auberge Aux Quatre Matins
- Auberge du Vieux Moulin
- Érablière chez Bruneau
- Érablière A. Grégoire
- Cabane à sucre Alcide Parent
- Érablière Jean Parent
- Domaine des Cerfs
- Sucrerie du Domaine
- Cabane Dupuis
- Cabane à sucre Osias
- Ferme Mycalin
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Les Super-Glissades de Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- Ski Montcalm
Trade show / fair
- Les Marchés de Noël Joliette-Lanaudière
- Chalets Lanaudière
- Sentiers municipaux de Saint-Côme
- La Tournée des Cantons de Rawdon
- Les Sentiers Brandon
- Ski Montcalm
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.