- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 330 pieds
- 1 bathroom
Cottage for sale
For sale beautiful, bright and spacious house located near the seashore,in a touristic region of Gaspésie (Forillon Park).Well equipped and fully furnished house. Property also includes a large patio,one one hectare (2,5 acres) piece of land bordred by a lovely stream and a large 2 floor building that can de used as a garage,a workshop or a barn.
Quiet location with view on the ocean at the front of house and the Forillon Park at the back.
All amenities,shops, pharmacies and clinic located in Rivière-au Renard, at about 15km. Gaspé airport located at 60 km.
Regular shuttles to Gaspé and surrounding villages as well as daily buses to Montréal and Québec.
Wilde range of physical,recreational and outdoor activities available on-the-spot: hiking,skiing,skating,paragliding, horse-back riding,canoe-kayak,fishing,dog sied ,sowmobile ,etc...
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Hostel and lodging Griffon Aventure
- Aube sur mer
- Cap Aventure
- Québec Sporting Inc.
- Centre culturel Le Griffon
- Galerie d'art la Griffonne
- Plage Haldimand
- Whale-Watching Cruise in Forillon National Park
- Croisière gourmande au soleil couchant
Boat tour company
- Croisières baie de Gaspé inc.
- Croisières Gaspé sur mer
Downhill ski centre
Festival / special event
- Vues sur mer - Festival du cinéma documentaire de Gaspé
- Festival Musique du Bout du Monde
- Club de golf Fort Prével
- Microbrasserie au Frontibus
- Cap Gaspé Craft Brewing Co.
Museum / historic site
- Manoir Le Boutillier
- Musée de la Gaspésie et Monument à Jacques-Cartier
- Gaspé - Birthplace of Canada site
- Site d'interprétation Micmac de Gespeg
National park of Canada
- Forillon National Park
Religious building and site
- Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
- Ultra-Trail du Bout du Monde
- Gran Fondo Forillon
- Traversée de la Gaspésie on skis and snowshoes
Tobogganing / winter sliding
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.