- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
COTTAGE HOUSE ON THE WATERFRONT, COWANSVILLE
WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOUR ON MY DUPROPRIO SITE #804586
"""NEW PRICE""" Country-style built in 2002 - View on the lake and the mountains - Located on a peninsula street bordered by the Davignon ecological Lake and strategically located near all services, recreation areas of the Eastern Townships and the US border.
Lot of 1,658.4 m2 (17,851 sq. Ft.) Allows direct access to the lake and is without risk of flooding. Lined with tall cedar hedges that provide privacy.
Charming and distinctive with its red clay brick, green steel roof and all-white aluminum fenestration; everything is there to last more than one life!
Each of it's elements and contractors have been chosen with care by the seller.
You will be quickly charmed by the luminosity and the warmth that emanates from the property. Unique character with woodwork that adorns the house and by the functional arrangement of the living spaces. Kitchen cabinets, bathrooms and staircases are made of cherrywood; gives incomparable warmth and timeless atmosphere. Floors and wood paneling made of pine. The other floors are ceramic.
Living space of more than 2,000 sq. ft. 9' ceilings on the ground floor. Unique volume and living space.
2 closed bedrooms, 2 spaces already planned to possibly add two more. Main bedroom on the 2nd floor has a walk-in and an access to the terrace. Second bedroom is on the ground floor which gives it a special character.
Availability is flexible.
- 2 superimposed garages.
- 5 patio doors, many casement windows.
- Oriented south at the back, which gives the interior unparalleled brightness.
- 3 patios to fully enjoy nature with views of the lake and the mountains. (front side L-shaped gallery, large 33.2 m2 (357 sq. Ft.) )
- Entrance and parking paved with asphalt and natural stones.
- A shed of 3 m (10 ft) by 3.7 m (12 ft).
- Equipped with a forced air electric furnace with heat pump, an air exchanger and two propane Vermont Casting fireplaces.
- Water and sewers are from the municipality.
Near ski resorts Bromont and Sutton
Near well known golf courses
Near the US border
Near the wine route
Near bike paths
Near elementary schools and Massey-Vanier Bilingual High School
Near all services: hospital, CLSC, local and regional businesses, cultural centers and the library
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cowansville, Eastern Townships - Brome-MissisquoiAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Year of construction