- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 40X40
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 15 000 square foot
TAVATA - The Mistassibi Cottage
To book with Tavata Chalets is the best way to ensure the quality of the rental and therefore your stay. Our core mission is to raise standards for short-term rentals in Quebec in terms of cleanliness and customer experience.
You're welcome ;-)
Come stay at The Mistassibi Cottage and experience the close proximity to nature and the tranquility of the surroundings.
You can admire the beauties of the forest and hear the roar of the rapids of the Mistassibi River sitting comfortably on the large deck or near the fireplace.
This is the ideal place to disconnect from the stress of the city and relax in the tranquility of an enchanting environment.
The cottage is a beautifuly built structure and offers you all the necessary space to spend good moments with family or friends. The two bedrooms, as well as the main bathroom are located on the ground floor. The living room and the kitchen being located on the first floor offers you as well the magnificent view of the river. In addition a large balcony allows you to go enjoy the fresh air.
The cottage does not have Wifi . The cellular signal is weak but we do receive SMS and calls. Less connexion for better moments with your loved ones.
Looking forward to host you
* Photo credit: Maplo-Photo
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière Mistassibi (150 m)
The Mistassibi is the ideal place for lovers of river kayaking, rafting trips are also offered by a company in the village of St-Stanislas. Swimming is not possible on the Mistassibi due to trong current, there is a beach at Lake Eden is nearby by car.
In the church of St-Stanislas, there is a restaurant (also serving Sunday brunch), a library and a climbing wall. It's also at the church that you have access to free wifi!
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Aventuraid - Centre écoaventure 4 saisons
- Plage municipale de Saint-Ludger-de-Milot
Cross-country ski centre
- Centre de ski de fond d'Albanel
Farm / agricultural producer
- Domaine L'Orée des bois
- Bleuetière touristique de Dolbeau-Mistassini
Festival / special event
- Festival du bleuet de Dolbeau-Mistassini
- Festival des Brasseurs de Dolbeau-Mistassini
- Festival de la gourgane
- Club de golf Dolbeau
- Chocolaterie des Pères Trappistes de Mistassini Inc.
Museum / historic site
- Le Vieux Moulin
- Délices du Lac-Saint-Jean - Jam Maker: Wild Blueberry Économusée
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional des Grandes-Rivières du lac Saint-Jean
- Baie sur Mer Lac-Saint-Jean
- La maison du Père Noël
- Au Fil des Rivières
2 week nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Low Season
September 7, 2018 to December 15, 2018
Minimum stay of (2) nights
$308 $432 $680 $906 Holidays 2018
December 21, 2018 to January 5, 2019
Minimum of (3) nights
- $501 $795 $1,079 Summer 2019
June 21, 2019 to September 2, 2019
Minimum of (3) nights
- $501 $795 $1,079
Basic rates calculated for 4 adults. Additional fees for adults more depending on the number of nights. $ 20.00 per person / per day.
The payment of your booking can be made by credit card through our transactional website www.tavatachalets.com or directly with our teem by phone (581-681-0575) and we will send you an email with the booking link.
A first payment of 50% is due at the moment of the booking to confirm your dates. Than the other 50% will be taken on the same credit card 30 days before the check in. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prier to check in, the full amount will be charged at the moment of the booking.
* For your stay you will be required to sign our booking contrat.
**The guests are responsible for up to 500$ in case of damages to the building. Tavata Chalets can charge on the credi card of the guest the amount necessairy in case of damages. The guest will be contacted before any amount is charged to their card.
* Animals are acepted under certain conditions, contact us before booking with your pet.
**This place is a non-smoking environment
- 100% is refundable if the cancellation is made more than 60 days priar to arrival,
- Only 50% of the reservation will be refunded if the cancellation is made between 30 to 60 days priar to arrival,
- The guest wont recive any refund if the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival.
**Please be aware that this policy also includes any modifications to your booking such as cancellation of a portion of the stay. **
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
TAVATA - The Mistassibi Cottage
Saint-Stanislas, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-JeanAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 week nights
- 3 nights
- $432 - $501
- 5 nights
- $680 - $795
- 7 nights
- $906 - $1,079
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 21, 2019
Other ads from this announcer
TAVATA - 25 Chalets in Saguenay
TAVATA - Ursus
TAVATA - Le Stuga
TAVATA - Mistassibi River's Cottage
TAVATA - The Alpine Condo
Beaupré (Mont-Sainte-Anne), Quebec City and Area - Côte-de-Beaupré
TAVATA -Shack Lau
TAVATA - Antoine's Chic-Shack
TAVATA - The Beach House
TAVATA - The Karibu
TAVATA - The Captain's Cottage
TAVATA - The Cozy Cottage
TAVATA - Canadian Goose Cottage
TAVATA - The Chic Loft
TAVATA - The Green House
TAVATA - Blue Chalet
TAVATA- The Moussaillon, Valinouët
Tavata - Zen Chalet
TAVATA - The Elk (Valinouet)