- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 30 X 20
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 18 000 Square foot
TAVATA - The Beach House
To book with TAVATA chalets is the best way to ensure the quality of the rental and therefore your stay. Our core mission is to raise standards for short-term rentals in Quebec in terms of cleanliness and customer experience
You're welcome ;-)
Beautiful sunsets, walks on the beach, the warmth of a home, all this and more are awaiting for you!
Whether you want to unwind during your holidays or have a place you'll love calling ''home away from home''during your business trips, The Beach House is the ideal rental for you
From the living room door, you literally find yourself on the sand. This private beach is to the exclusive use of the owners and renters of ''Chemin des Bernaches''.
The kitchen is fully furnished and the bathroom is equipped with a double bath and a corner shower. The large living room allows you to relax facing the lake and warm up at the edge of the fireplace. Baby furnitures is also available on request.
** Photo Credit: Maplo-Photo
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac St-Jean (devant le chalet)
- Golf course: Golf Lac Saint-Jean (6 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Lac-Vert (25 minutes en voiture)
Here are some examples of the many tourist attractions and activities around:
O'Soleil Cooperative (4 km from the cottage) : Kayak rental, Windsurfing, Paddle Board, Kite
Blueberry Cycle : Access to the bike path that goes around Lac Saint-Jean is less than 200 meters from the cottage. The bike route totals 256 km of cycling circuit.
National Park Pointe Taillon SEPAQ (Society of Establishments of Full Air Quebec) 45 minutes drive. We recommend cycling around the park!
Sandy beach of the goose field in front of the cottage. Beach safe for swimming of young children.
Wild Zoo Saint-Félicien 1 hour drive (78 km). With 75 species of animals, is one of the most diverse zoos in North America.
Scullion Gardens : 45 minutes to Ascension-of-our-Lord. The largest coniferous gardens in the world with an imposing inventory of more than 275 varieties and cultivars from the northern regions of the planet.
Blueberry Cucumber: (at the beginning of the second week of August)
Horseback riding, equestrian center 10 km from the chalet.
Snowmobiling : Snowmobiles easily reach the cottage (federated trail 500 meters)
Ski at Mont Lac-Vert , 30 minutes to Héberville: Alpine skiing and snowboarding, tube sliding, Snowshoe Trail, Fat Bike
Snowshoeing (easy walk from the beach to the frozen lake)
Dorval Alma Cross Country Ski Club , 20 minutes, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Skating, Equipment Rental.
White fishing accessible from the cottage.
Restaurant and grocery stores within 3 km of the cottage
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Progression Kite - kiteboarding school
- Ola Sup
- Équinox Aventure
- H2O Expédition et Aventure
- Kayak Saguenay
- Centre Sagamie
- Langage Plus
- Poterie La Pipe d'Argile
- Plage municipale Saint-Gédéon
- Camping villa des sables
- Rigolet public beach
- Centre de villégiature Dam-en-Terre
- Camping & Plage Belley
- Camping plage Blanchet
- Cruise-excursion on the lac Saint-Jean
- Cruise Supper
- Latin cruises
- Alma-Roberval cruise with bike
Boat tour company
- La Tournée
- Parc de la caverne Trou de la Fée
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Lac-Vert
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme du clan Gagnon inc.
- Complexe touristique du bleuet
Festival / special event
- Festival des glaces de Saint-Gédéon
- Festival des bières d'Alma
- Festival Desbiens Extrême
- Festival du cowboy de Chambord
- Festival Country de Labrecque
- Jardin Scullion
- Club de golf Lac-Saint-Jean
- Vignoble Couchepagane
- Microbrasserie Riverbend
- Rio Tinto - Usine Alma
- Vergers de velours
- Ferme Benoit et Diane Gilbert et Fils
- Cristal du Lac
Museum / historic site
- Miel des ruisseaux - Économusée de l'apiculteur
- Centre d'interprétation de l'agriculture et de la ruralité
- Poste de traite de Desbiens
- Musée Louis-Hémon
Québec's national park
- Parc national de la Pointe-Taillon
- MégaFun Alma - Centre d'amusement
- Aventure Paintball Lac St-Jean
Regional / municipal park
- Arboretum de la Presqu'Île Croft
- Centre de villégiature Dam-en-Terre
- Chalets et spa Lac Saint-Jean
- L'Odyssée des Bâtisseurs
- Village historique de Val-Jalbert
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Mont Lac-Vert
- La Véloroute des Bleuets
- Sentier pédestre du Lac Kénogami
- Mont Lac-Vert Aventure - Nature
1 night 2 week nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Low Season
September 4, 2018 to December 20, 2018
*Holiday weekend, prices upon request)
$177 $289 $401 $625 $769 Christmas and winter break
December 15, 2018 to January 5, 2019
Minimum stay of (4) nights
- - $596 $950 $1,304 High Season (Summer)
June 21, 2019 to September 2, 2019
Available from friday for friday (6-7 days)
- - - - $1,765 Construction holiday
July 19, 2019 to August 2, 2019
Minimum stay of 7 nights
- - - - $1,965
Basic rates calculated for 4 adults. Additional fees for adults more depending on the number of nights. $ 20.00 per person / per day.
The payment of your booking can be made by credit card through our transactional website www.tavatachalets.com or directly with our teem by phone (581-681-0575) and we will send you an email with the booking link.
A first payment of 50% is due at the moment of the booking to confirm your dates. Than the other 50% will be taken on the same credit card 30 days before the check in. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prier to check in, the full amount will be charged at the moment of the booking.
* For your stay you will be required to sign our booking contrat.
**The guests are responsible for up to 500$ in case of damages to the building. Tavata Chalets can charge on the credi card of the guest the amount necessairy in case of damages. The guest will be contacted before any amount is charged to their card.
* Animals are acepted under certain conditions, contact us before booking with your pet.
**This place is a non-smoking environment
- 100% is refundable if the cancellation is made more than 60 days priar to arrival,
- Only 50% of the reservation will be refunded if the cancellation is made between 30 to 60 days priar to arrival,
- The guest wont recive any refund if the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival.
**Please be aware that this policy also includes any modifications to your booking such as cancellation of a portion of the stay. **
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
TAVATA - The Beach House
Saint-Gédéon, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-JeanAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 1 night
- 2 week nights
- 3 nights
- $401 - $596
- 5 nights
- $625 - $950
- 7 nights
- $769 - $1,965
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 21, 2019
Other ads from this announcer
TAVATA - 25 Chalets in Saguenay
TAVATA - Ursus
TAVATA - Le Stuga
TAVATA - Mistassibi River's Cottage
TAVATA - The Alpine Condo
Beaupré (Mont-Sainte-Anne), Quebec City and Area - Côte-de-Beaupré
TAVATA -Shack Lau
TAVATA - Antoine's Chic-Shack
TAVATA - The Mistassibi Cottage
TAVATA - The Karibu
TAVATA - The Captain's Cottage
TAVATA - The Cozy Cottage
TAVATA - Canadian Goose Cottage
TAVATA - The Chic Loft
TAVATA - The Green House
TAVATA - Blue Chalet
TAVATA- The Moussaillon, Valinouët
Tavata - Zen Chalet
TAVATA - The Elk (Valinouet)