- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Domaine de la Flamme boréale
Cottage a stone's throw from Lac Saint-Jean - "Domaine de la Flamme Boréale"
This cottage will charm you with a breathtaking view of Lac Saint-Jean thanks to its large windows. You will be able to benefit from its majestic sunrises and sunsets. The sandy beach is the perfect place for young children, since the water is shallow for several meters. The owners have secondary housing on the ground and can meet your needs quickly, while ensuring your privacy. This nature paradise, from a short distance of the city is an ideal place to improve your experience this summer.
Some successful tourist destinations that may be part of your journey are nearby by car. There are among others; Val-Jalbert at 45 minutes, the Zoo of St-Félicien at 20 minutes, "La Chute à l'Ours" and the municipality of Normandin at 25 minutes or the town of Dolbeau-Mistassini at 30 minutes.
Inside, you will have access to :
2 bedrooms with double beds for 4 people, a sofa bed for a possibility of 2 additional people in the living room, kitchen and living room open concept, 1 bathroom, television, receiver and Bell antenna, drinking water, bedding and towel bath (not included: soap and shampoo)
Outside, you will have access to :
The beach and Lac Saint-Jean, a terrace with a table and chairs, a place to make a fire with benches, chairs and wood, a barbecue and a pedal boat.
Click on the button «Full rates » for more information.
- Wild Zoo - Anima Lumina
- Autodrome Saint-Félicien
- Aerial Hebertism Course
- Bike2max - Mountain Bike Center
- La Chouape Microbrewery
- "La Maison du bleuet"
- "Moulin des Pionniers"
- Museum of old cheese Perron
- Native American Museum
- Uashassihtsh site
- Economuseum - Perron Bakery
- Microbrasserie Beemer
- Vineyard La Bonté DiVigne
- Historic village of Val-Jalbert
- Grandes-Rivières Regional Park of Lac Saint-Jean
- The Chocolate Factory of the Trappist Father
- The microbrewery Le Courreur des Bois
- Tourist Center Vauvert-sur-le-Lac-Saint-Jean
- Confiturière Economuseum: Wild Blueberry - Délices du Lac Saint-Jean
- Pelletier Economuseum - Bottier and Taxidermy - Bilodeau Canada
- Touristic site "La Chute à l'Ours"
Summer / Fall 2020
2 nights minimum
- extra nights
Check in from 15:00 and check out before 11:00
Pets allowed with an extra charge under condition: they do not climb on the furniture / beds, keep an eye on them so they leave the walkers on the beach in peace and clean after them. Another supplement might be required for breakage caused by an animal.
• $ 20 / day for 1 animal
• $ 10 / day extra for a second animal ( 2 animals maximum)
When you leave, return the place as you arrived.
Any breakage or missing item will be charged.
A deposit of 50% is required to confirm the reservation. The balance of payment must be paid one week before arrival. In case of cancellation, the deposit may be refunded if the rental period is reserved by someone else.
A supplement will be discussed for
- trailer or tent on the ground (use of water, electricity, bathroom, BBQ, etc.)
- visitors who would be present for more than one day
The exact address will be provided upon receipt of the deposit.
Payments are made by bank transfer.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Domaine de la Flamme boréale
Saint-Félicien, Saguenay-Lac-Saint-JeanAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 275 $
- 7 nights
- 875 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : October 10, 2019